Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've been shielding; but now I'm back.

JAD

LE
Bless me father arrse, for I have sinned. It has been 1480 days since my last Naafi Bar post. I preempted lockdown by over a 1000 days and went into a self imposed lockdown isolation. Rumours of my demise have been greatly exagerated, so am pleased to say "I'm back" and looking forward to your fond wishes upon my return to the fold. So pleased to have kept my former rank too!

Who the fuck are you?

Fuck off.

I wonder if this thread is going the way the op expected (Trad)

What size are you boots, in case breaking lockdown leads to the inevitable?

Bless me father arrse, for I have sinned. It has been 1480 days since my last Naafi Bar post. I preempted lockdown by over a 1000 days and went into a self imposed lockdown isolation. Rumours of my demise have been greatly exagerated, so am pleased to say "I'm back" and looking forward to your fond wishes upon my return to the fold. So pleased to have kept my former rank too!
1602334287063.png

1602334444470.png

So now you’re released, did Bubba leave your rusty sheriffs badge gapping like a blown out windsock?

Latest Threads