Ive been looking at joining up...

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Squiggers, Dec 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been looking at joining up, ideally as an h'officer, probably next year after i've finished off me a-levels fully , and could really do with some sort of insight into the kind of stuff that the Int corps do - primarily as I don't want to end up doing something that isn't exactly what I want to be doing for several years - the Army Jobs site gives some info, but not a great deal.

Any info would be much appreciated chaps! Then again, could always tell me that i'm a knobber, and the info is clearly available, which it probably is. :roll:

2. I take it you posted this in the full knowledge that CR would be in bed and hoping to get away with a wah!!!

3. Consider it done...

4. Maybe there is some kind of cloaking device on the stickies part of the Int Corps pages that makes sure knobbers can't see it! Its just a thought, but it would explain why every couple of weeks we have a new thread that starts up asking about what to expect if you join the Int Corps. :roll:

5. Woops, didn't spot those threads - my mistake! :oops:

Could probably close this, considering those say everything. Last time I ask stupid questions at ungodly hours. :roll:

6. That means you have learnt one lesson already, it is usuall high ranking h'officers (as you call them) who ask us those stupid questions at those ungodly hours. Be a man and get to answer them instead.

7. Does the nurse know that you are out of bed so early?

8. I'm alright thanks, i'd rather get paid a bit more and get to ask those kind of questions. :wink:

9. And obviously has no idea of the entry-level pay of a DE!

10. Long term wise, i meant. I'm aware of the entry-level pay levels. ;)

11. it's okay. the recruiting selection people monitor the site. anybody who posts a question like this, they track the IP address, cross reference with the electoral register and put the name on a blacklist of future applicants. anybody who can't spot the recruiting stickies is deemed unsuitable for the corps and advised to go join the monkeys instead.

locked :roll:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.