I've been digging deep so you can dig deep!

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by marco_poloroid, Dec 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello All. I am kipping outside in a self made igloo tonight in aid of a little lad who has Cerebral Palsy. His dad is a copper, and he is ex RRF. His lad, Harrison Soanes, is wheelchair bound. However, his mum and dad have discovered pioneering surgery in the United States to try to correct the problem, and allow him to walk.

Here's the sticking point; it's £40k to pay for the treatment, hence me freezing my danglies off tonight! If you're remotely interested take a peek at my igloo.

If you would like to see more, take a peek at Harrisons website hs

Please try and help, it would make their Christmas

Attached Files:

2. Link fixed ;)

3. cheers lev. How much you donate? (chuckle)
    still trying to summon up the nuts to go to bed (minus 7) Hey ho!
  4. It will be worth it to see a copper suffer.

Don't thank me, I'm going to come round at 4.00am and kick your igloo down!
  5. You got a warrant? Then you ain't comin in!!!!!
  6. Update/bump. Had a good night in t'igloo. Warm as toast. Did a radio interview with Radio 5 live, it appeared to grab their interest. I've since been contacted by the FA who are v interested in helping. Awesome. I'm still after donations folks, so if you can spare a farthing or two.....
    I think this has a good chance of going national now the FA/ESPN are involved. I really hope so, this little lad really deserves a break.

Seasons Greetings