Ive been called Omnisexual. Praise or insult ?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by detmold_padbrat, Sep 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. being a normal red blooded pervert.. I didnt know what to do. Having had no military training.I just froze.
  2. Do you have sex with animals, plants, fruit and vegetables, inanimate objects? The French?

If so then it seems fair comment.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Hang on I'll look it up.
  4. I didnt realize that you knew my missus.
  5. Omni or pansexuals are basically so gay they are almost back to being straight, but it's far better than being a metrosexual, they like having French tube trains rammed up their arses!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I had to look it up;

It appears you sexuality is restricted to:

If its got a heartbeat then....
  7. Ok I'm back. It means you will fuck anyone or anything.

Are you Russell Brand?
  8. .
    You were told it by someone who thinks they're being clever. What they really mean is you're a screaming bender who has no chance of having sexual relations with any women ... ever.
  9. Seems to sum up most of ARRSE membership, me included.
  10. You heard it incorrectly. You were called an onanist. Feel as appropriate.
  11. hmmm and me!
  12. .
    Where you called it by that cunt of the 1980's "Second Class Return to Dottingham" Tunes advert? If so, he might have called you a Homosexual.
  13. Was the person involved pulling his semi-flaccid,seed dripping pleasure plunger out of your ravaged bottom while saying this?

If so then I'm still none the wiser if it was meant as a compliment or not,but I do hope he spat on the back of your neck while he did so.

You worthless wretch.
  14. Onanist, isn't that a bloke who gets off on particularly crap 3.5 KVa generators?
  15. I called my budgie Onan - he spilled his seed upon the ground ...