I've become arrogant, admits Blair

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Agent_Smith, Feb 14, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thanks for telling us tone. We would never have guessed without you :D
  2. Is this an on-going daily serialisation?

Plenty of legs in it.
    Tomorrow, "I've become two-faced"
    Wednesday, "I've become untrustworth"
    Thursday, "I've become a liar"
    Etc, etc.
  3. He is admitting what 100% of the population know already, why does he not just say, I want the EU presidents job, so fcuk you lot :evil:
  4. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

I'm sure he was taught at Fettes not to be so crude; besides, he's a lawyer, so you can't expect anything but doublespeak and lies anyway.

You can picture the scene at the Reichskanzlerei:

Minister fuer Propaganda Campbell: 'So, Tony, what I think you should do is admit that you're an arrogant tw_t, that you talk down to people, don't listen and have an 'I know best' attitude. It may be difficult at first, but people soon forget and before you know it you can just carry on just like before.'
    Reichskanzler Bliar: 'But I'm worried that it'll cast me in a bad light, and I won't be welcomed back with open arms'
    Campbell: 'Well, it worked for me, Mein Fuehrer....'
  5. Great, "Blair admits he's arrogant" :roll:

what's next...

"Mandelson admits he's a pillow bitter!" :twisted:
  6. I think I smell an election on the way?
  7. The man from Fettes, he said (inter alia)

I believe "I've become arrogant" (not spoken) was followed by "you're not hearing me".

So, it's all our fault then. Cnut!.

Personally, I'm pleased that more and more of us are hearing you - and for what you are. Just remember May 5th - the Russian's are usually the first to know what the Labour party is about to do to this country!.
  8. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

You didn't think it would ever be his fault did you ? 8O
  9. well no change there then!
  10. No sh1t Sherlock :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  11. Well I hope that arrogant b*stard Blair passes through a town near me on his election campaign....because, and I sh*t you not....this arrogant b*stard of an ex squaddie is going to stick the head on him. Got it sussed dress smart, smile and stick hand out for sp*nk bubble Blair to shake and then wham bam thankyou ma'am no more big grin for Blair just a big f*ck off headache....do you think the rozzers will duff me up when they catch me....

edited to add: I am of course full of bullsh*t and I would never really hurt nice Mr Blair :wink:
  12. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

I am awaiting the announcement of a Judicial Inquiry, whose purpose will be to determine that Bliar's arrogance is not his fault, or any of his ministers'.