Ive Always Wanted...

A 1936 Auburn Cabriolet supercharged speedster and Veronica Lake to help me -erm - shift the stick...

S I G H

it ain't gonna happen...

:cry:

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
A pet lezzer!

A Chinook to take the dog for a day trip in.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
A Warrior (of the AFV variety, not men in uniform) for an everyday runaround. No worries about carjacking, no worries about scratched paint, and bags of room for shagging.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Command_doh said:
A pair of tits to grope whenever I have the passing fancy...
Moobs, there the way ahead.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
More

as I often say when someone says "I want (insert idotic, rude or iritating desire here)"
I reply:
"yes and I want a hot night of unbridled passion with megan fox, but its not going to happen is it?"

phaserrifle:

with negative thinking like that, of course its never going to happen.. Megan Fox...with a Marilyn Tattoo and an passion to emulate Angelina Jolie she's sending out all the right signals..

live the dream, man!!

A teeny-weeny surface to air missile system that takes out flies in the Summertime..

*Edited for mong spelling

Rocketeer said:
phaserrifle:

with negative thinking like that, of course its never going to happen.. Megan Fox...with a Marilyn Tattoo and an passion to emulate Angelina Jolie she's sending out all the right signals..

live the dream, man!!
she likes older men.
I am definately not and older man.
I have been noted to aim higher than I have any chance (although that's not going to stop me trying) but aiming that high is a little over-ambitious.

that's annother thing I'd like:
a machine that records your dreams and lets you replay them at will. I have a feeling some of mine are worth re-living.

S

swampmonster

Donkey-Spanker said:
I always wanted a Big Trak:

But even if the price hadn't been astronomical, the cost of the batteries would have been.

F@ck me i still want one........ :)