I'v notcied something.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Big_Rob, Aug 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Black boiler suits, red trousers, flappy hats, gay scarves, You metal throbbing heavier lumps need to reconsider your dress sense, Otherwise Big Rob Is going to start punching guys on site, purely for your ridiculous appearance.. dont make me do it. Just dress normal.

2. I've noticed that you can't spell words in your title...

3. Hole! (You fucking knob)

4. I've just noticed something too. This in my inbox:

What a thoroughly nice chap.

5. Slugs, get your coat, you've pulled.

6. I'm surprised that there's no O2tag.

7. Yes he is! :)

8. I've heard that you are a cunt.

9. Punching people on site? What are you, a christian Scientist? Fuck off Big (Th)Rob(ber). you are not funny, entertaining or in any way redeeming - except perhaps as a "there but for the grace of God go I" sort of reminder.

May you void your bowels, in white jeans, at Tescos, far from the customer loos!

10. Is that like a Flashyesque "typing in an aggressive font" type punching??

11. No BB67. I assume, like the kung fu masters disciplining Bruce Lee, Big Rob will concentrate very, very hard (warning, may contain Ritalin) and send a thought-energy bolt through the ether and it will explode like ball lightning into the recipient's puss.

Or maybe he'll just type in block caps...

12. How does this chap ARRSE-outrank me? Does writing complete tosh grant more kudos than thought-out arguments? Should I be playing knock-and-run with Snail's Inbox (no jokes) to garner rank?

13. oooh NOW I'm scared, he sounds well 'ard man!!

I shouldn't worry though, that sort of power is only possible with extreme concentration, and Captain Underpant aka Big Rob has both the attention span and the penis of a very confused goldfish!!

14. Does he grip walts?

15. No, you should be safe enough...