ITV Dating show

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by Bezza99, Jul 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Are you SINGLE, OPINIONATED and PICKY about DATING?

We want to find interesting SINGLE people in their 20s and 30s who are up for a TV dating experience.

We are particularly looking for MEN in the ARMED FORCES but we are open to other great characters.

If you’re ATTRACTIVE, have lots of PERSONALITY and are up for meeting someone new - GET IN TOUCH NOW! You never know you could meet the person of your dreams!

If any of your friends fit the bill then please send them the flyer I've attached with these details on them.

To apply you must email your PICTURE & PHONE NUMBER to errol.ettienne@itv.com
    Or call and leave your details on 020 7737 8842

Attached Files:

2. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

In an annoying Scouse accent:

"SURPRISE, SURPRISE, we're gonna have a lorra, lorra laughs at stitching a soldier up!!"

or am I cynical?

Edited to add: I am OPINIONATED and PICKY about EVERYTHING. :crash:

3. Another c*appy, low budget Saturday night filler. Still, I suppose it saves them having to actually make any sort of decent or original programs, I guess.

Besides, any "attractive" squaddie with "lots of personality" won't need this sort of thing to attract decent dates. It's only likely to attract poseurs and walts. Just the sort to reinforce the preconceptions of the morons that produce this kind of mindless garbage.

Go find someone else to keep your chav audiences happy!

4. More realality TV sh1te. Just what we all need, not!

5. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

But they might go on to take the pish. :D

6. Ironically us forces types are usually opinionated and picky about everything but women!

As an aside, I'm not attractive or picky, would that not be more fun for the viewers?

7. If you’re ATTRACTIVE, have lots of PERSONALITY and are up for meeting someone new - GET IN TOUCH NOW! You never know you could meet the person of your dreams

Are you sure you are allowed to use those words when refering to squaddies....think that might be a contradiction in terms...

I was kidding before you all start shouting at me.

8. I've put them in touch with Mo Mennie - good-looking guy, opinionated, hero of the army, etc, etc!

9. Hey I am Attractive and got Personality........................of an Axe Murderer :wink:

10. And he'd quite like it back!

11. how about no thanks.