Itsy-bitsy pink bikini gets serviceman jail

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ghost_us, Dec 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sounds like someone had a bit of a fetish eh?

Man, Im glad I was never stationed there. I would have been a repeat offender on that particular crime.
  2. Is there a permit for possession? Imagine, going to the Women's Underwear Bureau to renew your possession licence.
  5. I bet the police had to study the 4 films in great detail on overtime to be absolutly sure they were obscene.

Likewise,I bet the judge ordered a full screening"just to review the evidence".

6. doubt the royal marines will be visiting singapore any time soon then :twisted:
  7. That was what we used to call "Mess Dress" in the Signals.
  8. 45 Cdo introduced most of the deviant fetishes to Singapore. They'd be welcomed back with the city dressed overall and a parade of the Bugis St 'girls' doing the chacha.
  9. Now there was Lavender street known as the street of a thousand R Souls, one time there was a lot of fun to have there.

10. Don't forget finding the original woman and making her try on said underwear under the full scrutiny of the court.

If the panties don't fit, you must acquit!
  11. Ah........The ubiquitous Emperor Mong......he is omnipresent, his wonders to behold.