Itsy-bitsy pink bikini gets serviceman jail

#1
A Singapore national serviceman who sashayed into an elevator early one morning wearing only a pink bikini has been handed a day's jail and a $7,529 fine by a court in the city-state, a newspaper said Tuesday.

Tan Wen Zhong, 21, admitted to five charges, including "outraging the modesty" of the woman who shared the lift with him and "fraudulent possession of women's underwear," Singapore's Straits Times reported.

The paper said a subsequent police search of his apartment turned up 46 pieces of women's underwear and bikinis as well as four obscene films.

Sounds like someone had a bit of a fetish eh?

"fraudulent possession of women's underwear,"
Man, Im glad I was never stationed there. I would have been a repeat offender on that particular crime.
 
#3
ghost_us said:
A Singapore national serviceman who sashayed into an elevator early one morning wearing only a pink bikini has been handed a day's jail and a $7,529 fine by a court in the city-state, a newspaper said Tuesday.

Tan Wen Zhong, 21, admitted to five charges, including "outraging the modesty" of the woman who shared the lift with him and "fraudulent possession of women's underwear," Singapore's Straits Times reported.

The paper said a subsequent police search of his apartment turned up 46 pieces of women's underwear and bikinis as well as four obscene films.[/quote]


Sounds like someone had a bit of a fetish eh?

"fraudulent possession of women's underwear,"
Man, Im glad I was never stationed there. I would have been a repeat offender on that particular crime.
I imagin most of us would have been shot at dawn if four gets you a $7,000 fine.
 
#4
bobath said:
ghost_us said:
A Singapore national serviceman who sashayed into an elevator early one morning wearing only a pink bikini has been handed a day's jail and a $7,529 fine by a court in the city-state, a newspaper said Tuesday.

Tan Wen Zhong, 21, admitted to five charges, including "outraging the modesty" of the woman who shared the lift with him and "fraudulent possession of women's underwear," Singapore's Straits Times reported.

The paper said a subsequent police search of his apartment turned up 46 pieces of women's underwear and bikinis as well as four obscene films.[/quote]


Sounds like someone had a bit of a fetish eh?

"fraudulent possession of women's underwear,"
Man, Im glad I was never stationed there. I would have been a repeat offender on that particular crime.
I imagin most of us would have been shot at dawn if four gets you a $7,000 fine.
But what do they class as obscene, surely not gang bangs, threesomes, bondage and animals..............fcuk will have to vet my porn collection before I travel.

Gallows here I come. :evil:
 
#5
I bet the police had to study the 4 films in great detail on overtime to be absolutly sure they were obscene.

Likewise,I bet the judge ordered a full screening"just to review the evidence".

Yeah,right.
 
#6
doubt the royal marines will be visiting singapore any time soon then :twisted:
 
#7
That was what we used to call "Mess Dress" in the Signals.
 
#8
brighton hippy said:
doubt the royal marines will be visiting singapore any time soon then :twisted:
45 Cdo introduced most of the deviant fetishes to Singapore. They'd be welcomed back with the city dressed overall and a parade of the Bugis St 'girls' doing the chacha.
 
#10
Le_addeur_noir said:
I bet the police had to study the 4 films in great detail on overtime to be absolutly sure they were obscene.

Likewise,I bet the judge ordered a full screening"just to review the evidence".

Yeah,right.


Don't forget finding the original woman and making her try on said underwear under the full scrutiny of the court.

If the panties don't fit, you must acquit!
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
gingwarr Films, Music and All Things Artsy 2

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top