Its true, fat people really are stupid

Just spotted this over on Yahoo, and thought that while it may be suitable for the Intelligence Cell some of the replies will probably be more suited to the NAAFI.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20090825/sc_livescience/obesepeoplehaveseverebraindegeneration

A new study finds obese people have 8 percent less brain tissue than normal-weight individuals. Their brains look 16 years older than the brains of lean individuals, researchers said today.
Those classified as overweight have 4 percent less brain tissue and their brains appear to have aged prematurely by 8 years.
The results, based on brain scans of 94 people in their 70s, represent "severe brain degeneration," said Paul Thompson, senior author of the study and a UCLA professor of neurology.

Please feel free to post any examples of fat people's stupidity here, so we can confirm or deny the study's findings.

T_T

T_T:

Santa just took you off the "Nice" list and put you on the "Naughty" list.

Next Xmas expect reindeer poop in the stocking

DavidBOC said:
T_T:

Santa's not fat, he's just big boned.

I dunno, i would place these two w4nkers in the stupidity bracket, but though Broone is a bit a chunkster Bliar aint, so maybe this medical research is a load of bolloxx?

Attachments

Its alcohol...................alcohol kills brain cells and makes you fat too.

There that was easy and it didn't take a university study to find a solution.

Albert Einstein was my step dad.

Tartan_Terrier said:
DavidBOC said:
T_T:

Santa's not fat, he's just big boned.
Easy for you to say! Sounds like you are weaseling.

Santa has ways of finding out who is naughty and who is nice. He is probably dispatching a team of special operations elves skilled in waterboarding techniques as I write this.

skintboymike said:
Tartan_Terrier said:
The results, based on brain scans of 94 people in their 70s
A highly conclusive study then.
Exactly my thoughts, which is why I asked for examples to help confirm their findings.

You've got to admit though, that the fact that so many of them are unable to see the correlation between their rapidly expanding waistlines and the number of pies and cakes in their shopping trolleys seems to give some credence to the theory.