Its true, fat people really are stupid

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tartan_Terrier, Aug 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just spotted this over on Yahoo, and thought that while it may be suitable for the Intelligence Cell some of the replies will probably be more suited to the NAAFI.

Please feel free to post any examples of fat people's stupidity here, so we can confirm or deny the study's findings.

2. T_T:

Santa just took you off the "Nice" list and put you on the "Naughty" list.

Next Xmas expect reindeer poop in the stocking
  3. Santa's not fat, he's just big boned.
  4. I dunno, i would place these two w4nkers in the stupidity bracket, but though Broone is a bit a chunkster Bliar aint, so maybe this medical research is a load of bolloxx?

Attached Files:

5. God loves stupid people, that's why he made so many.
  6. Its alcohol...................alcohol kills brain cells and makes you fat too.

There that was easy and it didn't take a university study to find a solution.

Albert Einstein was my step dad.
  7. Easy for you to say! Sounds like you are weaseling.

Santa has ways of finding out who is naughty and who is nice. He is probably dispatching a team of special operations elves skilled in waterboarding techniques as I write this.
  8. I can think of lots of stupid thin people.
  9. A highly conclusive study then.
  10. Exactly my thoughts, which is why I asked for examples to help confirm their findings.

You've got to admit though, that the fact that so many of them are unable to see the correlation between their rapidly expanding waistlines and the number of pies and cakes in their shopping trolleys seems to give some credence to the theory.