Its such fun

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mucus2, Jul 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. But why is a slug plus salt interface such fun?

I'm going through salt at a right rate of knots, anyone else enjoy the fun that is the screaming slug when salt is applied?

2. Man up.

I've peeled my childs forehead back with a leatherman and lined up Salt & Vinegar Discos on the exposed flesh.

Thats fun

3. worms and bleach is far more entertaining.

4. samm1551

samm1551 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Hmmm never tried worms with bleach, might have to give it a go, feel like I'm missing out

5. Slugs? ffs man up and try something a bit bigger (and considerably harder) biting a cow to death for example, fucking a rhino into a coma.

6. Sticking a finger sized piece of peeled ginger up yer birds tw at is quite entertaining too. And toothpaste on her clit is always a winner, esp if she is tied up at the time.

7. A few days ago during the hot weather my Mrs spotted a rat in a drain at the back of our house. Having been down the pub for most of the day I thought it would be a good idea to tip bleach down the drain to scare it off. It worked to some extent but to make sure I poured some petrol down there as well and flashed it off. A six foot flame came out of the drain and the manhole cover in the next door neighbours garden lifted about three feet into the air and dropped back in place with a loud bang. Unfortunately the cover was bent in the process and no longer sits correctly...but we never heard any more from the rat. :D

8. That's because it's on the phone to Claims Direct.

9. Hermers. I regularly go into the lions enclosure at London zoo with bits of steak glued to my skin for a pagga. As for that gorrilla, i love to happy slap the miserable fcuk and post the results on you tube.

10. Disco and vinegar on your kids foreskin?
    You win. ;-)

11. It's not funny putting salt on slugs. Give them beer instead, get them drunk before they die. You meanie.

12. The more drunk I get the more tempted I get to experiment with my pet Giant African land Snails, this one is about a year old, the adult has a shell the size of a side plate and about 30 cm long body, can you imagine the mess if it should 'accidentally' come in contact with salt
    [​IMG]

13. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Don't let any Nigerians see that thing, it'll be straight in the cooker and served up for dinner.

Any other interesting small animal/insect murdering techniques on offer? I've only really done the flaming aerosol on flies and wasps and sh1t like that.

14. Nothing beats the traditional and classic cigarette on leeches..

15. I concur with The Snail. Put a dish of beer out on the patio and watch the slugs drink themselved to death.

Erm... Snail, about slugs drinking themselves to death. Please be careful with beer. Pip needs you.