Its started earlier than usual this year

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The-Lord-Flasheart, Jan 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As most avid users of this site will be aware, Arrse has its own answer to the Bubonic Plague...in the shape of Chubb (currently posting as lashes).

I'm surprised it's taken it so long into the new year to contact me;

I wonder when it will get the message that the site owners don't want it on here? After all, banning it on over 200 occasions may hint that it isn't wanted?

There is one thing for her, she has stamina to keep getting email addresses, user accounts and maintaining the total disregard for understanding anything whatsoever over the past few years.

Really, what is the final solution to this problem?

2. Well after the sucessful culling of members previously I believe a rigourous hate campaign should lead to it hanging itself.

3. Mine isn't as good. Not even an insult and quite polite for pondlife.

4. You probably need counseling now Flashy - I know how sensitive you are !! How come you get the special treatment ??

5. To give the "girl" credit, she is damn persistant.

If it were not for the fact that she's madder than a bag of hornets, I might almost admire the tenacity

6. Its too stupid to realise what hate is. It latched itself onto me after I sent the following to her many years ago;

Apparently it wasn't considered as a polite response from a moderator. :roll:

7. Mongo

Mongo LE Reviewer

(Serious suggestion/observation)

Surely its IP address can be banned. It would therefore have to go a PC other than the one it has at home in order to access arrse. And that would probably not be worth the effort.

However, I might be talking complete b0llocks, and it might not be possible to ban a user other than by banning the particular account.

On reflection, I think it might be b0llocks; from what I remember from the 'How to hide my IP address' thread, your IP constantly changes?

8. You must be heart broken after a PM like that.

Do you need a hug?

Shes right. No one respects you, because no one on ARRSE was up in arms when you were banned.

We'll probably have to dust of the banners ago, now you've started upsetting the poor dear again.

9. TRSL, the IP block would block the server/ISP and not the individual. The method GCO implemented last year was effective; ban it on sight (usually before it even got above 2 posts). I can understand that it is time consuming on his part as he ended up banning it every 24 hours. The 'troll cloak' was invented and implemented because of her but it proved to be ineffective unfortunately.

10. Well then maybe someone is going to have to 'take one for the team', travel to South Wales, beat it to death with a tyre iron, then throw it off the Severn Bridge.

Bagsy not me.

11. Mongo

Mongo LE Reviewer

Ah, thats a pity.

Maybe someone should be nominated as 'It-Banner', whose job it is to seek out and ban it from the far-flung corners of arrse whenever it rears its ugly head..?

12. I'll donate a large bag of money to H4H and pay for the fuel. :wink:

13. Is this the very same blurt that's been trolling you for the best part of five years, now Lord Flash?

Goes under various guises Anya, Blondebint and the like?

For fucks sake, it really won't let up, will it?

14. Even better lets just burn down the hags house and watch her and the mongoloid nephew burn to death we could toast marsh mallows off her blubber and sell tickets for H4H....everyone's a winner we need less pointy heads in the UK

15. No, thats an entirely different group of loon-pigs. Thankfully, they all died in unsuspicious circumstances.