It's Saturday night .........

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Ancient_Mariner, Dec 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ........ Soon you will be pi$$ed and sitting at home on the sofa with a kebab in one hand. What do you do with the other hand?

a) The obvious

b) Switch on the telly and tune in to the home shopping channel.

c) Give Geoff Hoon a ring on his mobile number, which he has unwisely posted on the web site of his new money making venture TaylorHoon Strategy.
  2. You naughty agent provocateur
  3. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Bloody hell. That number is only a couple of digits away from my dad's old mobile number. If Hoon has had it a while and if mobile handsets didn't have memories I could quite easily have called him at dark am while drunk asking for a lift...
  4. I've had lunch with Geoff.......well I say had lunch, what I mean is, he sat immediately on my left, ate curry and ignored me completely after looking at me like I was sh*t on his lounge carpet. Mind you, I've never been sacked for being gash at my job.
  5. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

I just rang him up to say hi.

how many calls from arrsers do you reckon it will take for him to either a. turn his phone off or b. go to the police for harassment?

remember '141' is your friend here. ;)
  6. Did he answer? Could you ask him if he remembers me...............A curry lunch in Kosovo?
  7. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

he did answer. I said hi. didnt you read my post?? ;)
  8. Did you abuse him for being rude to blunty? If not, why not?
  9. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

I did think of asking him if he knew his name had acquired a new meaning recently, but I thought I'd better clear the line in case anyone else needed to speak to him. ahem.
  10. Yes, I randomly ring people up and talk to them but they don't always reply, sorry I didn't realise he had spoken to you. He struck me as being a complete cock in Kosovo. That said,, he definitely struck me as being a complete cock.

Although my comments on this thread are only an opinion and may not be accurate. I have no wish to offend Mr Hoon or any of his family or colleagues that may read this. He may actually be a really good bloke whose mind was on other things when we met, like his expenses account.
  11. It rang through to his answer phone, so I said hello.
    As I get splinters in my arrse, from all the fence sitting, should I have been more forthcoming?

Is that his phone number or have I left death threats to random members of the public population.