Its R SIGNALS you heathens!

Right, I'm bracing myself for a torrent of abuse now but I feel stongly enough about this issue that the trouble will be worth it.

The correct abbreviation of Royal Signals is R SIGNALS. Not R Sigs or any other half-arrsed attempt. I don't expect members of other Arms/Svcs to get this right, but if we can't do it on our own forum then what hope for correctness?

Ok, bring it on... :threaten:

B-T

Alsacien

MIA
big-timer said:
Right, I'm bracing myself for a torrent of abuse now but I feel stongly enough about this issue that the trouble will be worth it.

The correct abbreviation of Royal Signals is R SIGNALS. Not R Sigs or any other half-arrsed attempt. I don't expect members of other Arms/Svcs to get this right, but if we can't do it on our own forum then what hope for correctness?

Ok, bring it on... :threaten:

B-T
All the problems in the world and you pick this one.........

big-timer said:
The correct abbreviation of Royal Signals is R SIGNALS. Not R Sigs or any other half-arrsed attempt.
I'm glad you said that. I sometimes get R SIGS or SIGS or even RS after my name. Argh! I'm not in the Royal Scots!

Surely it can't be too hard?

polar said:
Hmmmmm SMA's
SMA? Small Minded Arrseholes?

At least one person agrees with me...

But see if you don't find yourself sub-consciously correcting yourself in the future...

R Sigs saves money on telegrams !!!- your not RD by any chance? If so Ill change the subject to technical speak to ensure your brain cell is stimulated

big-timer said:
The correct abbreviation of Royal Signals is R SIGNALS. Not R Sigs or any other half-arrsed attempt. B-T
I completely agree with you.

Christ what next youll be picking me up for all the missing apostrophes that I dont include in this sentence. (you'll and don't for the uneducated)

The-Walrus said:
big-timer said:
The correct abbreviation of Royal Signals is R SIGNALS. Not R Sigs or any other half-arrsed attempt. B-T
I completely agree with you.

Me too.

You SD Nazi.

Or..... correct!!

With you all the way mate. You wouldn't accept this level of laziness in a proper regiment. Trouble is, you're in a corps which accepts comprehensive schoolboys as officers, therefore noone gives a toss about you.

Alsacien, I'm ashamed of you. :)

Alsacien

MIA
Perevodchik said:
With you all the way mate. You wouldn't accept this level of laziness in a proper regiment. Trouble is, you're in a corps which accepts comprehensive schoolboys as officers, therefore noone gives a toss about you.

Alsacien, I'm ashamed of you. :)

...so is me mam.

..must be that comprehensive education....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BLOODY_TIPRAT Royal Signals 68
L Royal Signals 18
I Royal Signals 18