Its quiet in here!

Is everybody watching Eurovision or something...

bunch of frock wearing tarts

Quiet in there too.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHH!

Happy now?

Try entering your username/password a second time. For some reason it refuses you once but accepts the same info a second time. Well it worked for me. Chat has deffo got a glitch though.

Whoops just seen the new post.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Try entering your username/password a second time. For some reason it refuses you once but accepts the same info a second time. Well it worked for me. Chat has deffo got a glitch though.

Whoops just seen the new post.
The glitch is you and you scared half the regular chat users away. You fucking thing.

Not my problem you chat users have no balls.
Don't get confused with the fact that you have a higher sperm count than most posters on this website, however they are male and you are not

Stop talking and get yer lips round this.

Is everybody watching Eurovision or something...

bunch of frock wearing tarts
I had no fecking choice mate! So I got my laptop and played Medal of Honor with headphones on and kept being told to shut-up when I slotted a Jerry etc. She kept up a fecking running commentary to herself The Scarey One is losing it.

Did anyone here actually watch the eurominging mong contest last night?
I even had to leave the pub early last night 'cos they had it on, and it was making my eyes bleed, I think I need to find a new local....

There was some totty worth seeing though.... HiD even gave me the heads up

HiD "look her cleavage!"
T_L "Oh ok, don't mind if I do... hmmm... "

fuck me, state authorised letching. Well it was, until I blew it with "wouldnt mind watching you get your laughing tackle round 'em"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Datsun 120Y The NAAFI Bar 72
dwills ACF 10
Golf_one_one Aviation 6