Its quiet in here!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Pebbles015, May 14, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is everybody watching Eurovision or something...

bunch of frock wearing tarts
  2. Go into chat

3. 'Incorrect username or password, please try again'

*scratches head*
  4. Quiet in there too.

Happy now?
  6. managed to log in.
  7. Try entering your username/password a second time. For some reason it refuses you once but accepts the same info a second time. Well it worked for me. Chat has deffo got a glitch though.

Whoops just seen the new post.
  8. The glitch is you and you scared half the regular chat users away. You fucking thing.
  9. Not my problem you chat users have no balls.
  10. squeekingsapper

squeekingsapper LE Reviewer

Don't get confused with the fact that you have a higher sperm count than most posters on this website, however they are male and you are not
    • Like Like x 1
  11. If only that were true ss. You greatly over-estimate my take of action on this site.
  12. Stop talking and get yer lips round this.
  13. It's because site members have been warned times many that you look like Gollum. Your photo is probably on every pig board by now.
  14. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

I had no fecking choice mate! So I got my laptop and played Medal of Honor with headphones on and kept being told to shut-up when I slotted a Jerry etc. She kept up a fecking running commentary to herself The Scarey One is losing it.
  15. Did anyone here actually watch the eurominging mong contest last night?
    I even had to leave the pub early last night 'cos they had it on, and it was making my eyes bleed, I think I need to find a new local....