• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Its quiet in here!

Try entering your username/password a second time. For some reason it refuses you once but accepts the same info a second time. Well it worked for me. Chat has deffo got a glitch though.

Whoops just seen the new post.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Try entering your username/password a second time. For some reason it refuses you once but accepts the same info a second time. Well it worked for me. Chat has deffo got a glitch though.

Whoops just seen the new post.
The glitch is you and you scared half the regular chat users away. You fucking thing.

Is everybody watching Eurovision or something...

bunch of frock wearing tarts
I had no fecking choice mate! So I got my laptop and played Medal of Honor with headphones on and kept being told to shut-up when I slotted a Jerry etc. She kept up a fecking running commentary to herself The Scarey One is losing it.

Did anyone here actually watch the eurominging mong contest last night?
I even had to leave the pub early last night 'cos they had it on, and it was making my eyes bleed, I think I need to find a new local....

There was some totty worth seeing though.... HiD even gave me the heads up

HiD "look her cleavage!"
T_L "Oh ok, don't mind if I do... hmmm... "

fuck me, state authorised letching. Well it was, until I blew it with "wouldnt mind watching you get your laughing tackle round 'em"

Latest Threads