Its over

LARD

War Hero
I've managed to modify my TV so that it cannot receive this sh1t.

X factor ain't that bad. I have to be honest though I don't watch it after the audition stage.

I like the fact that they parade the mutants about who then make complete fools of themselves for my merriment. Kinda makes me appreciate my life a whole lot better.

After 3 months I can finally channel surf without running the risk of encountering this brain rotting drivel. That said, Davina is already mad keen for next years series.

Invicta said:
After 3 months I can finally channel surf without running the risk of encountering this brain rotting drivel. That said, Davina is already mad keen for next years series.
she would seen as that and the hair product commercials are the only way shes going to earn any dough, since her chat show bombed.

Taz_786 said:
After 14 weeks of torture Big Bro is over!

*cue Beethoven's Ode to Joy*

Time to make merry!

All the BB saddos..go get a life...
If you did not watch it then whats the problem!. Or are you a secret fan??.

I hate BB but dont bother to switch over to C4, so Ive got nothing to complain about. I wouldnt care if it was on for a year...

Thank FCUK for that it was complete ARRSE. Just in time for the Premiership to start so i dont have to channel hop and find that rubbish again.Can you imagine tourettes Pete on the terraces but then again if he was watching man poo he wouldnt get that excited to start swearing.

A great welcome back for Soccer AM

COME ON YOU IRONS...!!!!!!!!

Who the fcuk is Russell Brand? I foolishly fell asleep in front of the eejit box last night and when I awoke, there he was, surrounded by the flotsam and jetsam of Big Brother. The mincing nonce.

Cuddles said:
Who the fcuk is Russell Brand? I foolishly fell asleep in front of the eejit box last night and when I awoke, there he was, surrounded by the flotsam and jetsam of Big Brother. The mincing nonce.
A strange one yes, but Nonce?, steady on. A bit of slander in that comment!.

B

Biscuits_AB

When asked how he felt after winning BB7, Tourettes sufferer Pete relied, "It's an honour to have the support of the British Public and I would like to thank each and every one of the c*nts for their vote......suck my c*ck Davina!"

Biscuits_AB said:
When asked how he felt after winning BB7, Tourettes sufferer Pete relied, "It's an honour to have the support of the British Public and I would like to thank each and every one of the c*nts for their vote......suck my c*ck Davina!"
When Davina replied that she was married he then replied

" No worries i'm off for a long overdue wnak..!! "

SamS said:
I'd still bang that Nikki bird, even if she was as annoying as fcuk.
The only bang she'd get off me would from a f***ng 12-bore. Thank christ I've got a separate front/dining room thingy from the sitting room thingy...so the missus was able to watch that shite while I studied Open Uni. Now and again I'd walk through to get a brew and that vile Nikki would be having a tantrum like my young daughter, stamping her feet, crying and basically acting like a toddler. Aaarghhh....I bet she makes more money in the next month than my entire pension will be worth. What a cunch of bunts. :evil: Especially her.

PD

How naive, you really think you're safe from the legacy of BB7? You were safer when it was on because you could avoid the channel, now the contestants(?) are going to be everywhere whoring themselves in an attempt to inject some longevity into their new found celebrity status.

Waiting out on Tourette's Pete to do a Gggggggareth Ggggates.
"No, I haven't got tourettes, I just love to swear and I was, in actual fact, surrounded by a bunch of Wankas!"

soldier-w said:
How naive, you really think you're safe from the legacy of BB7? You were safer when it was on because you could avoid the channel, now the contestants(?) are going to be everywhere whoring themselves in an attempt to inject some longevity into their new found celebrity status.

Waiting out on Tourette's Pete to do a Gggggggareth Ggggates.
"No, I haven't got tourettes, I just love to swear and I was, in actual fact, surrounded by a bunch of Wankas!"
The respite will only last a couple of weeks - Z list celebrity big brother will be on soon.

Just want that "love island" to finish now... Sophie Anderton is much more annoying than Nikki from BB... just the snippets I have caught from both are enough.

Latest Threads