It's our national duty to slot Auld Yin

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by FORMER_FYRDMAN, Jun 29, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

2. Leave Auld-Yin alone he does wonders with the Book Club and competitions

• Like Like x 3
  3. Auld yin is a brilliant chap, leave him alone, as said above he is one this forums little gems, so back off.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Scary alive, imagine what he could become when dead.

Leave him - and all we other oldies - alone!

We paid or taxes AND WE WILL COME BACK AND PUT GREMLINS IN YOUR COMPUTERS (and your porridge).

• Like Like x 1
  5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Jeez, I know I have pissed off some of you guys on ARRSE (including some MODs :) ) but for it to be touted as government policy!!!!

I'm impressed and doing a lot better than I thought! :)

• Like Like x 3
  6. Bollox. Kill the fucking youngsters off as most of them are on benefits anyway. The oldies can still be meeters and greeters at B&Q and do a far better job than the chav scum. Welfare benefits now cost more than the entire tax of the country. Retired pensions only take a third of that so the other two thirds must be going to the younger ones who piss it all up against the wall or inject in their arms. Get rid of the youngies and leave the oldies alone.

• Like Like x 9
  7. I expect Gremlin will be along shortly to teach you the error of your ways. ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  8. If we can have an IQ test for wannabe parents then we can work out who are breeding the future chav's and wipe them out with vasectomies and hysterectomies.

• Like Like x 5
  9. The only problem with that is that I've met quite a few doctors that would do well on the IQ test but make shit parents. You know the ones, the ones that give truth to the question "What's the difference between a doctor and God?. God doesn't think he's a doctor".

• Like Like x 3
  10. It will offend your sensibilities as a humanitarian i am sure but I would propose that simply killing them is cheaper and would not put pressure on the NHS system. Of course you could save a bit by doing the surgery without anaesthesia I suppose.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'd better re-think that..... could Dr.McCann advise?

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'm not posting any pictures of a Butlins holiday camp and the showers, no not me.

13. showers......hmmm...........showers. Now that's a thought, been 65 years since somebody did that but....

14. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

it says 'slot auld yin' not 'play him like a slot machine'.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Nothing wrong with Auld Yin. However if anyone wants to volunteer to take care of Stacker, Peter Dow Disciple and Nathan Hale.........