It's our national duty to slot Auld Yin

Scary alive, imagine what he could become when dead.

Leave him - and all we other oldies - alone!

We paid or taxes AND WE WILL COME BACK AND PUT GREMLINS IN YOUR COMPUTERS (and your porridge).

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Jeez, I know I have pissed off some of you guys on ARRSE (including some MODs :) ) but for it to be touted as government policy!!!!

I'm impressed and doing a lot better than I thought! :)

Bollox. Kill the fucking youngsters off as most of them are on benefits anyway. The oldies can still be meeters and greeters at B&Q and do a far better job than the chav scum. Welfare benefits now cost more than the entire tax of the country. Retired pensions only take a third of that so the other two thirds must be going to the younger ones who piss it all up against the wall or inject in their arms. Get rid of the youngies and leave the oldies alone.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Bollox. Kill the fucking youngsters off as most of them are on benefits anyway. The oldies can still be meeters and greeters at B&Q and do a far better job than the chav scum. Welfare benefits now cost more than the entire tax of the country. Retired pensions only take a third of that so the other two thirds must be going to the younger ones who piss it all up against the wall or inject in their arms. Get rid of the youngies and leave the oldies alone.
If we can have an IQ test for wannabe parents then we can work out who are breeding the future chav's and wipe them out with vasectomies and hysterectomies.

If we can have an IQ test for wannabe parents then we can work out who are breeding the future chav's and wipe them out with vasectomies and hysterectomies.
The only problem with that is that I've met quite a few doctors that would do well on the IQ test but make shit parents. You know the ones, the ones that give truth to the question "What's the difference between a doctor and God?. God doesn't think he's a doctor".

It will offend your sensibilities as a humanitarian i am sure but I would propose that simply killing them is cheaper and would not put pressure on the NHS system. Of course you could save a bit by doing the surgery without anaesthesia I suppose.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
The only problem with that is that I've met quite a few doctors that would do well on the IQ test but make shit parents. You know the ones, the ones that give truth to the question "What's the difference between a doctor and God?. God doesn't think he's a doctor".
I'd better re-think that..... could Dr.McCann advise?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
It will offend your sensibilities as a humanitarian i am sure but I would propose that simply killing them is cheaper and would not put pressure on the NHS system. Of course you could save a bit by doing the surgery without anaesthesia I suppose.
I'm not posting any pictures of a Butlins holiday camp and the showers, no not me.

I'm not posting any pictures of a Butlins holiday camp and the showers, no not me.

showers......hmmm...........showers. Now that's a thought, been 65 years since somebody did that but....

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
it says 'slot auld yin' not 'play him like a slot machine'.

Nothing wrong with Auld Yin. However if anyone wants to volunteer to take care of Stacker, Peter Dow Disciple and Nathan Hale.........

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
nah I just changed the topic a bit like you'ld get all the old folks in the showers nowadays without grab rails, non slips mats and a battalion of home helps.

lugerfen 9mm would be easier and more humane.

I expect Gremlin will be along shortly to teach you the error of your ways. ;-)
My humble apologies GREMLIN, I thought you liked porridge!

Which reminds me of the eternal unanswerable question; Sugar or Salt in porridge - which is correct? ( My Grandfather had his with ample salt - and died approaching his 99th year (still active).

If Auld Yin takes salt he could live for ever. Think of that you nasty rude youngsters!

Auld Yin is a gentalman and a scholar, unlike the pathetic f@ckwit 15 year old army cadet rejects that like to pretend they are soldiers on this website

Don't you dare...not til I find out if I've won the latest competition!!! Touch a hair on his head (if he has any) and I shall unleash my inner beast and get stuck in with a VERY harsh font!!! You've been warned....I possess a certain set of skills...

Latest Threads