Its only half 11 and Im pis**. Anyone want to talk bollox?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by EX_STAB, Jul 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Go on, record attempt on the hole, see you on the other side!

2. Stabs... Nuff said

3. Yep, far too drunk to post, have some nice red wine to finish off, after visiting the local, see you in the hole.

4. bollox - there ive said it

5. a certain licker if you are reading this, i know that you w@nk off goats.

6. Where the fcuk where you last night when I was on here absolutely poleaxed and talking sh1te? Sorry, I'm off to me scratcher for a restless sweaty hangover sleep, waking up every ten minutes thinking I've stopped breathing...Night-night

CW

Quis Seperabit

Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum

7. last night? i was passed out on my couch.

8. I've just blown it by discussing a serious topic by PM. Right, back to bollox.

Has anyone seen how disgraceful those Owls get when nobody is looking? Filthy avian predator types!

Mind your beaks you SLAAAAGS!

9. Go and fuck yourself you stinking cunt.

Hiya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Ive just got in, and lm hooped!

I think Andover must be a haven for swine flu, especially in Life (aka Flicks) judging by the amount of fat pigs down there!

11. Did you shag one, Fella?

P.S. Is Flicks still there?

12. Fella?? Lol

Na, came home with the frau!

And yes, Flicks is still there but renamed 'Life'

Ironic name seeing as its a graveyard of broken dreams.

Definition of confusion? Fathers day in Andover!!

13. Look i dont have the clout or phisical awareness to defend my corner but your and other posters on this website have just gone too far insulting goats.

The grave, disgusting and completely unacceptable byle mettted out to my 4 legged friends is beyond belief.

i am sure the local priest will be along shortly to defend my corner even though he has no idea who he is defending!

But thats not important. What is important is that people on this site stop making fun of my friends, even if they are errr goats.

Answers on a postcard to 10 downing street london. innit

14. Look i dont have the clout or phisical awareness to defend my corner but your and other posters on this website have just gone too far insulting goats.

The grave, disgusting and completely unacceptable byle mettted out to my 4 legged friends is beyond belief.

i am sure the local priest will be along shortly to defend my corner even though he has no idea who he is defending!

But thats not important. What is important is that people on this site stop making fun of my friends, even if they are errr goats.

Answers on a postcard to 10 downing street london. innit

And that,kids,is why we don't post when being "tired and emotional"