Its ok to beat and rape your wife,says cleric.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Jan 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Because some things are as true today as they've always been.
  2. the cleric was just trying to get the more recent immigrants to follow a long established aussie custom of thier new adopted country.
    help them fit in.
  3. Like you need permission from that tw@t!
  4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Oh good. That's some handy news.
  5. sorry, did DrStealth say something, something else caught my eye, hat doffed.
  6. Sign me up to that guys church! What do I need to do? Drink some water, scoff some bread and sacrifice a goat then I get my 2009 diary and £20 Marks and Sparks vouchers?

Then its weapons free on the dorris :twisted:
  7. I'm free most days.
  8. TFFT, do you think I will be able to use this in court next week!
  9. I'd much rather beat and rape someone else's wife.

Beating and raping your own wife is a bit like keying your own car.

10. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Why is this a surprise? The Qu'ran clearly stats that a woman is subservient in EVERY way to a man, and CANNOT refuse him sexual gratification at any time. They are inferior, and lets all applaud the Wahabbist Al Sauds for their continued promotion of this theme. They should not be uneveiled in public, educated, allowed to work, and argue with their husbands at any time. Human Rights? Pah, doesn't exist as according to the Prophet (Peace be upon him).

Allahu Akbar (and all that....)
  11. Surely if they can't refuse, consent hasn't been withdrawn and therefore it isn't rape.

And that concludes the case for the defence, M'Lud.

12. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Under the Sharia applied by some countries (notably Pakistan), a womens' testimony in a rape case is worth virtually nothing, and there MUST be 3 independent witnesses to declare that consensual sex did not occur. Unspurprisingly, the conviction rate for rape is virtually none existant in the muslim world.
  13. ..........they smoke pot too! heinous fiends.
  14. Um no,smoking pot is "haram" - forbidden.