Its official - Jocks are half-wits

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Queensman, Dec 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Isn't poking fun at Ethnic minorities against the law now?

2. It doesn't count if they can't read what youre saying

3. Has there been any doubt ?

4. Hellooooooo pot

How can 20% be half?

Muppet :wink:

5. And I'd suggest that they're still counting the number of English who have difficulty with reading and writing as there's so many!

6. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

On a whim, I just stuck 'adults with literacy problems, England' through Google. The remarkably unsurprising result is that the total percentage of English people with problems in that regard is *drum roll* 20%.

Do some research if you fancy acting like a sanctimonious prick in future, there' a good chap.

7. Given the large numbers of them swanning round Westminster in positions of influence, is it any wonder we're in the state we're in? The simple fact is that Gordon 'is a moron' McRuin and his Darling chancellor can not read.

8. Given that the majority in Parliament are English............say no more

Arrse

9. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I blame our neighbours personally 8)

10. Seems us Jocks are not alone...

The only reason this has made the news is because the paper parliament are debating education issues since that torn face one got the sack. Surely you watched first ministers questions yesterday just to see Annabel Goldie's big blue vein popping out the side of her head when she gets angry.

11. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Reading some of the post on Arrse, I think this is a UK wide issue :twisted: :wink:

12. I'm assuming you are of Pictish descent by your rather 'spoilt brat-ish' reply, but thank you for helping give weight to the argument by misspelling your huffy retort!

13. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

With sanctimonious posters SHEDding their inhibitions in order to castigate one another, it is a relief to be able to leave such threads and return to the interesting/light-hearted/informative ones.
    But I'm glad I looked in.

14. Given that, since 1997, the Scottish Mafia have bent the English Rose over a table, ripped off their kilts and spit-roasted her like a Belgian schoolgirl, it does'nt say much for the IQ of the English electorate, does it? :twisted: