Its official, Brit women are the biggest heifers in Europe

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ord_Sgt, Apr 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

That'll be all those Mickey Dees and binge drinking then :oops:

2. The Cheese-eating Surrender Monkey's would be first, it's still a poverty striken shite-hole.

They probably came a close third in the world rankings behind Sudan and Eritrea.
  3. Least they don't have hairy arm pits!
  4. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Why do you want to know about the blokes, are you an uphill gardener or something? :twisted:

I notice the Netherlands is up there with us Brits for fatties, but they must hide them away here as I don't see a lot around the place.
  5. Darn, i see your point, edited!

Ok lets try a different angle, which country as a whole, ranks as the fattest!
  6. It's all very well talking about slim and stuff, but when push comes to shove, them lard-arssed Brit biddies may be slower, but they'll hit 'em a whole lot harder.

7. But what we really want to know is who are the biggest slappers?

I'm betting it'll be Gold for Britain again!
  8. Fat people should be shot.
  9. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

That ones easy, the Irish. They are far and above the most promiscuous women in Europe. I have extensive field research results to support this conclusion. :D
  10. :D :D :D :D :D Guarda la sorpresa sulla mia facia! :D :D :D :D :D

11. Welsh :p
  12. Are we talking women or sheep.............??

13. That's because the only place you've ever been to in Holland is the brothels in Amsterdam isn't it? Admit it old_sgt! And you're hardly likely to get fat birds there are you?
  14. I blame Gok Wan. Fcuking tosspot.
  15. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Shhhhh ;)

Who or what is Gok Wan? :?