Its official, Brit women are the biggest heifers in Europe

That'll be all those Mickey Dees and binge drinking then :oops:

....a new study reveals women in France are the slimmest in Europe while their British counterparts have tipped the scales as the heaviest.

The study also found attitudes to size vary in each country.

From actress Audrey Tatou to politician Rachida Datiwith, our French petite neighbours worry most about their size, as half of all underweight French women think they are too fat.

In Britain, Spain and Portugal, the opposite is true, with the highest proportion of overweight women thinking they are too thin.

EUROPE'S WEIGH-IN

AVERAGE FEMALE BMI BY COUNTRY

France: 23.2
Italy: 23.3
Austria: 23.4
Germany: 23.9
Denmark: 23.9
Luxemburg: 23.9
Ireland: 24.2
Sweden: 24.4
Spain: 24.5
Belgium: 24.6
Finland: 24.9
Portugal: 25.3
Greece: 25.5
Holland: 25.7
UK: 26.2
Clickey

The Cheese-eating Surrender Monkey's would be first, it's still a poverty striken shite-hole.

They probably came a close third in the world rankings behind Sudan and Eritrea.

Ord_Sgt said:
That'll be all those Mickey Dees and binge drinking then :oops:

....a new study reveals women in France are the slimmest in Europe while their British counterparts have tipped the scales as the heaviest.

The study also found attitudes to size vary in each country.

From actress Audrey Tatou to politician Rachida Datiwith, our French petite neighbours worry most about their size, as half of all underweight French women think they are too fat.

In Britain, Spain and Portugal, the opposite is true, with the highest proportion of overweight women thinking they are too thin.

EUROPE'S WEIGH-IN

AVERAGE FEMALE BMI BY COUNTRY

France: 23.2
Italy: 23.3
Austria: 23.4
Germany: 23.9
Denmark: 23.9
Luxemburg: 23.9
Ireland: 24.2
Sweden: 24.4
Spain: 24.5
Belgium: 24.6
Finland: 24.9
Portugal: 25.3
Greece: 25.5
Holland: 25.7
UK: 26.2
Clickey
Least they don't have hairy arm pits!

Count.Dracule said:
Least they don't have hairy arm pits! Which country has the lardiest blokes?
Why do you want to know about the blokes, are you an uphill gardener or something? :twisted:

I notice the Netherlands is up there with us Brits for fatties, but they must hide them away here as I don't see a lot around the place.

Ord_Sgt said:
Count.Dracule said:
Why do you want to know about the blokes, are you an uphill gardener or something? :twisted:

I notice the Netherlands is up there with us Brits for fatties, but they must hide them away here as I don't see a lot around the place.
Darn, i see your point, edited!

Ok lets try a different angle, which country as a whole, ranks as the fattest!

It's all very well talking about slim and stuff, but when push comes to shove, them lard-arssed Brit biddies may be slower, but they'll hit 'em a whole lot harder.

MsG

But what we really want to know is who are the biggest slappers?

I'm betting it'll be Gold for Britain again!

smartascarrots said:

That ones easy, the Irish. They are far and above the most promiscuous women in Europe. I have extensive field research results to support this conclusion. :D

Ord_Sgt said:
smartascarrots said:

That ones easy, the Irish. They are far and above the most promiscuous women in Europe. I have extensive field research results to support this conclusion. :D
:D :D :D :D :D Guarda la sorpresa sulla mia facia! :D :D :D :D :D

MsG

Ord_Sgt said:
smartascarrots said:

Welsh :p

right-grumpy said:
Ord_Sgt said:
smartascarrots said:

Welsh :p
Are we talking women or sheep.............??

Odo

Ord_Sgt said:
Count.Dracule said:

That's because the only place you've ever been to in Holland is the brothels in Amsterdam isn't it? Admit it old_sgt! And you're hardly likely to get fat birds there are you?

JWRRC318 said:
Ord_Sgt said:
Count.Dracule said:

That's because the only place you've ever been to in Holland is the brothels in Amsterdam isn't it? Admit it old_sgt! And you're hardly likely to get fat birds there are you?
Shhhhh ;)

Who or what is Gok Wan? :?

Ord_Sgt said:
JWRRC318 said:
Ord_Sgt said:
Count.Dracule said:

Shhhhh ;)

Who or what is Gok Wan? :?
Don't worry, your secret is safe with me ;)

Gok Wan(carr) is a funny looking chinese 'fashion guru', he fills fat peoples heads with false hope telling them that they can look good in clothes and in public.
He was also once a fatter like them.

Attachments

Ah yes, using the BMI scale...

Which is utterly bollocks, and shouldn't ever be used to work out whether you're overweight.

Example. Full on muscle block, 5% bodyfat, 5'11, 16 stone. According to the BMI scale, he's overweight.

Extreme example, but you get the point. :p

what if we take the military doris' out of the survey does that make a difference????

Latest Threads