Its not right...

£187k for sexual harassment?

Feel free to help out here lass.

holidays4heroes.org/
Seconded.

I'm ashamed that she originally came from Sheffield. Good god. Do the right thing, give a good chunk of it to H4H, and stop whinging.

Her getting more for hurt feelings, and harrasment, then a lad whos had both his legs blown off is a little bit...

Need I say more?

"I feel sorry for these people who were injured in wars but they joined the Army knowing there was a risk they could come back injured or even dead."

So that makes the maltreatment of injured personel alright then?
Yea I mean having your leg blown off is nothing compared to a bit of p1sstaking bout being a lezza.

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
"I feel sorry for these people who were injured in wars but they joined the Army knowing there was a risk they could come back injured or even dead."

I believe she joined the Army when it was still illegal to be gay. So she knew the risk of being hit on by a bloke. FFS tits and tears.

As I was saying in the other forum before we got bitch-slapped for it........... 8O

This fcukin greedy bitch was trying her best to get £400k+ out of the system. She was quite happy to play the tart when it suited her and then poor hard done by innocent to cream as much money as possible.
I have nothing against being a lesbian (quite like the idea) but she is a low-life money grabbing scumbag. Therefore for her to make any comment on the injuries of real soldiers is a fcukin disgrace. :pissedoff: :pissedoff:

She'd get it though! Well, I would. What about the rest of you? Points out of 10?

Mitchthebar said:
She'd get it though! Well, I would. What about the rest of you? Points out of 10?

FFS Mitch 8O

Of course she would get it, a right nasty hate-fcuk followed by a spade of the head :D