Its not my fault, Darling ...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Excognito, Mar 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Do you think the following will allow me to get away with auto-tracking nubile young women when my wife's around?


    Hourglass Figure

    (OTOH, probably explains why I married her - so it's her fault I've become addicted :twisted: )
     
  2. Yes absolutly

    Lets hope you were born a bloke, that way you'll be able to take any beatings she dishes out :D

    The other amusing thought is that 99% of that research was established by men, ironicly the other 1% was to correct the mistakes of the 99% in the first place :lol:
     
  3. I thought the Chancellor was preparing his excuses for another round of disasterous financial leaks.
     
  4. Biped

    Biped LE Book Reviewer

    Skinny bints simply don't do it for real men. Real men like fat hips and booty (no, not them booties, they're gay).
     
  5. True but skinny bints are much easier to bury.
     
  6. old_fat_and_hairy

    old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

    Ah, but non-skinny bints burn for longer and provide more heat.
     
  7. CountryGal

    CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

    That just means us fatties give ya one more challenge :D
     
  8. And an unsightly bulge on the patio.
     
  9. CountryGal

    CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

    dig deeper lazybones :D
     
  10. " Upon her one could lay for a thousand years, and never require a matress" its a great quote but can't remember who said it, but I loves em buxom
     
  11. I did. I bought a chainsaw. Prepare to be Husqvarna-ed.
     
  12. old_fat_and_hairy

    old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

    Ah, but one would want to keep the more womanly women around. Skinny ladies bruise my fat with their sharp ribs.
     
  13. CountryGal

    CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

    Hope ya brought spare blades too
     
  14. As you had to ask the question in the first place, it would indicate that your old lady old lady already has your balls in a vice and you are therefore a lost cause to the brotherhood.

    We'll miss you...
     
  15. So Men pay good money to have their balls in a vice..........