Its not Harry!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Proximo, Jun 17, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Full story is here!

Now, I believe that it was ARRSE who first identified that it wasn't Harry (because of the gaysacks being carried - can't find link) but the pictures were of younglings outside the barber shop behind the gym. Is Clarence House saying that Hazza doesn't get his hair cut?? :D

2. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Quite, Clarence Hse is just digging in deeper. All they had to say was that it wasn't Harry. We can all see that it isn't him. So what.... rubbish the Scum for fabricating stories again.

Problem solved (well apart from blowing up News Corp HQ).

3. Give him The ARRSE Tie to wear then we'll know for sure. Unless the other bod gets one too, of course....

4. mysteron

Surely with wireless internet broadband, telephones, duvets, teddy bears et al that OCdts at Sandbags, that all will be avid subscribers to this site and therefore tie purchasers......

5. Do they have free internet access, DVDs and tea-making facilities at the Sandhurst library? If they do I might send a letter off and join too!

V!

6. mysteron

Parrots Knee says that you get it in your room!!!

In my day, when I was at Sandhurst, before the turn of the milenium........ bah, humbug.

Rustling of a suitably respectable broadsheet newspaper...

7. I can now bottom this one out:

The link is here!

Thanks RC - I was already doing it...

8. Wouldn't Harry have been wearing trainers ?

9. mysteron

And a burberry cap?