Its Not For Craphats

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Dragstrip, Feb 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Saw a Land Rover Freelander on the A32 between Farnham and Aldershot the other day, on the spare wheel cover in bold graphics was the slogan 'its not for craphats'. Mate, if you're on here, that is the alliest thing I've ever seen.

whoops, did I say ally? No, I meant something else...
  2. Sound like a sad fcuker to me to be honest!
  3. Probably a civvy.
  4. Whit Bloke Drives a Freelander?

Defender, Discovery, Range Rover, for the Blokes and a Free Lander for the Ladeees

5. absolute gay wagon probably a walt
  7. What's a craphat?
  8. On a 20 year old defender, (200TDi or V8 (for max allyness)) painted in NATO Signal Red, Blue or similar with a hand brush. Complete with worn down bits that should be worn, dents where there should be dents and tyres of an aggressive nature that a Para could relate to....

That would look sad as fcuk (still) but acceptable. On a Freelander.... chad.
  9. You shouldn't be on here if you have to ask that question !
  10. Weird, saw a Freelander in a shoite part of Manchester with a winged dagger on the spare tyre cover... probably belongs to a certain doorman from Preston.
  11. FFS, bet he has the tatoos too!
  12. If it's the guy I think it was, he has.
  13. I wonder if its the same guy who last year arrived on the same camp site as me in a old Army 110, setup a surplus 9x9 (or he may have signed it out) and had his wife and kids in there for a week, and yes he did connect landrover and 9x9 together.
  14. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

I believe it's another name for a Para.

<<Ducks down and hides behind the dustbin.
  15. there's one in my area similar but instead of the dagger it is a shovel and the motto states "who digs wins" some local 4x4 club if i recall