Its not a load of balls which is why you should know better

Discussion in 'Old & Bold' started by Feenix, May 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have always believed that whilst I am not your typical alpha male, I am a ruffy tuffy old fart who doesn't get sick. Back end of last year I didn't feel like I normally did, tired easily and carried on of course. I had a cut on my elbow right in the skin on the joint which pissed me off because it itched so together with antibiotic cream I also scratched when it itched. It wouldn't heal and remained sore. Mrs. F was just recovering from the flu and her symptoms in the early stage had matched mine , fever, aching joints etc.

The difference was that in a short time of say 48 hours I was feeling really sick and at one stage both of us could smell rotting flesh, me. By now I was just about out of it. Fortunately antibiotics and good medical sorted it but not before a seriously couple of days having to go to the bog every half hour day and night and producing little more than spasms of excruciating pain. That passed but the immediate result was enlarged prostrate, damaged liver and kidneys, bladder problems and still to be sorted, enlarged scrotum.

Thankfully most of this is now sorted or under control. My reason for posting is to say to you older guys and yes you younger ones too. Get your prostrate checked and watch your health. I do now far more than before.
    This particularly applies if you are (even mildly diabetic) ot if you live in a tropical or semi tropical climate but dont let the checks slide. Even Mrs F seemed bothered, for a while

2. I'm not quite following this - if you cut your elbow you should get your prostate checked, or your prostate causes cut elbows?

3. I think it applies to all purveyors of milk products.

So, if you smell rotting flesh, check your scrotum for galloping Chinese sac rot and get a doctor to stick a finger up your botty.

4. Sounds like a Bomb Doctor-specific issue to me. Thowback to some bizzare initiation ceremony?

5. Hmm techo speak. I saw what you did there!

• Like Like x 3
  6. Ba-BOOM-tish.
    Who says humour is over-rated.

7. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I think it was don't let the doctor get up to his elbow when checking your prostate

• Like Like x 3
  8. How the **** did all that come about from a cut elbow? What happens if you cut your knee? Does your cock fall off and you grow a vagina????

• Like Like x 1
  9. I thought it was 'If you can feel your prostate being manipulated but he's got both of his hands on your shoulders..................'

• Like Like x 3
  10. Sadly our resident prostate expert, Jarrod, is away for the weekend and may not notice this post. I am sure he would volunteer to perform an examination gratis.

However I like others am a bit confused by the original post. I suspect that what Feenix was trying to say is that the infection on his elbow caused a systemic infection. This is not uncommon in older diabetics. My mom died at age 82 after 70 years of well controlled diabetes. The docs feel an abscessed tooth triggered systemic infection.

11. Let me know if it happens, I can be there in a day or so.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Knee pads it is then!

13. He cannot distinguish arse from elbow.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Perhaps the similarity in skin texture confused him?

15. its prosTAte not prosTRate, FFS,

pros·tate/ˈpräsˌtāt/
    Noun:
    A gland surrounding the neck of the bladder in male mammals and releasing a fluid component of semen.

pros·trate/ˈpräsˌtrāt/
    Adjective:
    Lying stretched out on the ground with one's face downward.
    Verb:
    Lay oneself flat on the ground face downward, esp. in reverence or submission.