It's not a conspiracy

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by CivvyPete, Feb 4, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I don't subscribe to conspiracy theories, and anyway, my tinfoil hat is in the wash, but why would the mods on this site delete an entire thread relating to widely reported stories about a cleric from a religion of peace in a middle eastern Kingdom who escaped punishment from a crime "of a serious sexual nature" and murder of a child.

So - was the story untrue and libellous? Or have the Sandy royal family got more influence here than I thought?

2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Because they hate child molesting goat fuckers like you?

Just a guess.

• Like Like x 1
  3. never mind that - we still haven't got the bottom of the Otter thread being locked - much more compelling than a pedo camel walloper from the land that gave us the adage 'Girls for babies - boys for fun'.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Apparently it was to discourage those who might use the thread as an Islam bashing exercise.

Personally I thought the thread was aimed at the sentencing oddity that the Saudi authorities have shown in this case.

The key word appears to be Saudi.

5. And 'Otter'.

• Like Like x 2
  6. No charge effendi. You like go jig-a-jig my sister, she 10 year old, me got dirty postcards, you likey, you buy effendi?

7. Stupid boy.

8. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

What, the thread that's still there you mean? Jesus, the Outrage Camel was very quickly deployed tonight.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Fúcking otters.

10. Yeh, but what about his smelly otters. Is there a hidden meaning or was the link suspect?

11. But what about the bloody Otters - why were they A-holed?

12. As a type of shellfish Otters are not Halal, therefore the Saudi's wouldn't like it. The Jews stole my homework too.

• Like Like x 1
  13. So you are saying otters are haram?

14. Was this a first draft of the lyrics to 'Rock the Casbah' ?

• Like Like x 1