Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Its my thyroid problem,innit? Part 583

As a long standing fully paid up member of the Hashimotos Thyroiditis club, fully dependent on thyroxine and with all the problems it causes, I can honestly say that these fat, pie-chomping moose need to get of their overstuffed arrses and stop using the excuse "its me glands" as a crutch.

Hey its your lifestyle choice, if you get abused because you look like the arrse end of the Graf Zeppelin, tough shyte fatty!

BarkingSpider said:
re-stilly said:
Pit_Bull said:
Another campaigner, Marsha Coupe, said: "I have had beer thrown in my face... "

Yeah beer 'thrown' into your face... rrriight...

Was she attending an ARRSE night out??

No, 'cos that would have been spunk thrown in her face.

Speaking of which.. the ARRSE B(r)um crawl is coming up soon :D

To be fair there are a few medical conditions out there that do make the sufferer put on weight e.g. Cushings disease ( http://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/27000139 ). Unfortunatly for fatties though, Cushings disease is a 1 in a million problem so they haven't really got a valid excuse.

I watched the same interview this morning and it made me really angry. Fat pie eaters saying being fat isn't their fault, why should they be the same as everybody else etc. You are a burden on the NHS so you need to sort your life out! Being fat (for the most part) is a lifestyle choice. You are born black/white/male/female/gay/straight etc. You weren't the size of a Challenger when you were born so stop whining. If you spent as much time exercising as you did bleating about being "discriminated against" you wouldn't be fat and people wouldn't take the p155 out of you!

All together

Sit on my face and tell me that you love me .......................

Pit_Bull said:
BarkingSpider said:
re-stilly said:
Pit_Bull said:
Another campaigner, Marsha Coupe, said: "I have had beer thrown in my face... "

Yeah beer 'thrown' into your face... rrriight...

Was she attending an ARRSE night out??

No, 'cos that would have been spunk thrown in her face.

Speaking of which.. the ARRSE B(r)um crawl is coming up soon :D

Edinburgh is next week .......... I'm having 2nd thoughts now 8O

What about when there G.P stops getting at them for being fat and telling them about the risks and dangers as this is fat ist,

Then the fatty dies.

Then the G.P gets sued for not telling them there fat.

shots_in said:
What about when there G.P stops getting at them for being fat and telling them about the risks and dangers as this is fat ist,

Then the fatty dies.

Then the G.P gets sued for not telling them there fat.

Not if a signed disclaimer that the doc tried to warn them was inserted in to their med docs.

Anyone with a BMI of 30 plus should be treated as a medical case... with the doctor shouting 'do some fcuking exercise and put down teh pies!!' at them.

Tell them, that they are now enrolled on aquacise classes at the leisure centre and they will be attending fat fighters...

There are also a lot of mental and esteem issues to deal with... something that those who are naturally thin may not realise. So, in actual fact, I side with those who want to turn this in to a hate crime.

Perhaps it shouldnt' be given the same weight (baddum tisch) as racism, etc. But should be given some credance.

In the same way as anorexia and bulemia, full on overweight (as in not your average beer belly) is pretty similar, just its gone the other way.

Many praise stick insect women for their looks (models etc) yet ridicule the same symptoms that lead to inverse looks in the fatties...

Speaking of which, has anyone checked out Naseem Hamed's thyroid problem lately?

Prison must be a right laugh, PS3's, wii's and all the burgers you can eat apparently (altho no pork for the Prince - even tho he is a bit of a porker)

article-1221520-06E2228B000005DC-616_468x921.jpg