Its my thyroid problem,innit? Part 583

I saw this on TV this morning and decided it wasn't good for my health as my blood pressure went through the roof.

Screaming "Its YOUR choice you fat bastards" at the TV didnt really help.

Its a bloody joke.

Attacking someone for being fat should be a hate crime, campaigners say.

F8ckin right it's a hate crime! Fat b*stards, I hate 'em!

Pit_Bull said:
Another campaigner, Marsha Coupe, said: "I have had beer thrown in my face... "

Yeah beer 'thrown' into your face... rrriight...
Marsha Coupe went on to say "It wasn't just beer either, no, then they started throwing crisps and lard and kebabs and pork ch..anum,num,num,num, hic, burp,fart!"

So being cudly and Welsh I must be in line for a vast amount of compo

Bravo_Zulu said:
So in San Francisco a doctor cannot advise a lardarse to lose weight for fear of being labelled "fat-ist"? :roll:
I think this is quite cunning - don't tell the fatty that their size is leading to heart problems and other ailments, and hope the chubby cnuts drop dead sooner.

tropper66 said:
So being cudly and Welsh I must be in line for a vast amount of compo

Did you really want to use that terminoligy? Maybe you did, just think of all the "chicken and pasta" and mmmmmmm, "fruit dumplings in butterscotch" :puker:

If someone could just forward this to my management maybes I wont have to go to health club/fat club/well mans clinic/ the RI/the physio and I could actually get some work done.
This doesnt help us pleasantly plump (ok ok lard arrses) in the slightest it just gives the usual mongs more ammo ffs, and as for throwing beer, pffffftttt I bet you caught it all though did'nt you.
If you could just drop my compo into the H4H pot then that will make up for the years of discrimination.

So presumably when I comment

"Now't wrong with a fat lass and I should know I've had a few" (Both of which statements are true) am I being "Thinnist" and am going to get sue by some annorexic stick insect with all the sex appeal of a xylophone?

I have been discriminated against - I am a (blubbernaught) YMCA qualified fitness instructor, but I have gone for jobs (read: meals) and been laughed off the premises.
I take it this is one of those 'Do as I say, not as I do' situations!

People who are very overweight do experience a lot of prejudice both in their social life and working life and do need some protection.
Well thats good news, as another recent report suggested less than half of them were sufficiently bullied, Some swift action must have been taken in light of that one! :)

I have got a thyroid and I am not fat. Can I claim compensation as I am now a minority and therefore disadvantaged? Ok the old thyroid is not causing any problems but when has that ever stopped the disillusioned bar stewards from not taking any personal responsibility! In fact I want compensation for being told to take personal responsibility when I would have been better off just blaming someone else and being compensated for any self induced problems!!

Pit_Bull said:
Another campaigner, Marsha Coupe, said: "I have had beer thrown in my face... "

Yeah beer 'thrown' into your face... rrriight...
Was she attending an ARRSE night out??

someone being beaten up should be a crime.
I thought it already was. :roll:

Silly fat person.

Quote from article "For instance, people in inner cities are much more likely to be overweight because of poorer education, poorer housing and poorer job opportunities."

Nooooooooooooooooo its because they won't stop stuffing food in their mouth. Can someone anyone please prove to me the corrolation between being poor and being fat, because to my simple mind it is counter intuitive.

jarrod248 said:
But why do they all drink diet coke?
Is that a serious question or are you just chewing the fat?

jarrod248 said:
But why do they all drink diet coke?
It is a little known medical fact that diet coke contains a special enzyme which counteracts the effects of fatty foods such as a bacon double cheeseburger, large fries and apple pie. Amazingly, just one can of diet coke contains enough of this enzyme to block the effects of; 3 kebabs, a house special curry, 6 bags of crisps and 4 trips to Greggs. Fatness is a disease! It has nothing to do with what you eat :roll: