Its my party and Ill ban whites if I want to.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by StickyToffeePudding, Feb 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, well, well, I wonder what the Equality and Human Rights Commission will make of this:

"JAY-Z was caught up in a race row when bouncers at his BRITs after-show party “banned” white people from boozing with the star.

Chart legend Jay-Z threw a lavish bash but music industry executives, journalists and revellers were turned away from the roped-off area because of the colour of their skin.

Minders were spotted banning clubbers from the private event because they were not “of colour”."

It's a sad, sad day when our darker skined cousins won't let poor, white shaggable trash into their parties...

"One clubber said: “The security guards were happy to let in all party-goers apart from the white people.

“Girls were being pushed from pillar to post and shouting at each other, yet the security bulldogs paid no attention, despite scenes of violence right under their noses.”
  2. I don't blame him, you white folk are a bunch of cunts.
  3. Racism doesn't happen against white people. Ever. :police: :twisted:
  4. Did not want to go, us white men cant dance anyway!
  5. Mate, I wouldn't even believe the date in the Daily Star.
  6. He was quite right to ban whites.

I mean, what sort of oik wears cricketing gear to a discotheque anyway?
  7. Martin Bell?
  8. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Fair enough that way Millionaire rap stars can call each other nigger without anyone getting offended on their behalf and staring at his wifes tits

I've arranged the hire of an outrage bus should you need it

9. Man from Del Monte
  10. Or a Scenes of Crime Officer?
  11. For a moment, I thought this was going to be a thread about the Black Police Association setting up a political party :D
  12. Spic c unt :)
  13. It's yellow. Do you mean that it is only for (S/E) Asian people to travel in?????
  14. Nah, slopes won't ride in pimped wheels, it remands them of pre-op times and selling their 11 year old sister to 1970s glam rockers...
  15. Fixed it for you.