Its must be sickening

to think that despite the millions you spent, the stupid little squaddie boys you sent to die on lonely country roads, the tanks you had, the guns, the innocent civiallins you murdered, shot and baton charged you could never break the sprits of the Irish People

The IRA = The undefeated army. From Curtis to Restorick I hope everyone of them screamed whilst they died

GET THE BRITS OUT NOW

Lucozadeisakilla said:
to think that despite the millions you spent, the stupid little squaddie boys you sent to die on lonely country roads, the tanks you had, the guns, the innocent civiallins you murdered, shot and baton charged you could never break the sprits of the Irish People

http://www.sinnfeinbookshop.com/catalog/images/IRAnewtshirt.jpg[img]

The IRA = The undefeated army. From Curtis to Restorick I hope everyone of them screamed whilst they died

GET THE BRITS OUT NOW[/quote]

Thats right sinn fein being the most popular party both north and south of the border, Oh no wait a minute I think people are begining to realise that they murder,rape and sell drugs to their on people.

More people from the south of Ireland fought for the UK in WW2 than fought for the IRA.
Your not KevinB/Red grain are you?

T

TheSnake

I'll give this thread 15 minutes....20 tops....
Norn Iron was fun....while it lasted....
You gotta love wind up merchants

Aye, for against facism, and then came home and taught the provos how to kill you fuckers

Bloody Sunday was never forgotten
We got 18 and Mountbatten

Nice to see the Paras still getting blown to fuck HAHAHA

Lucozadeisakilla said:
Aye, for against facism, and then came home and taught the provos how to kill you fuckers

Bloody Sunday was never forgotten
We got 18 and Mountbatten

Nice to see the Paras still getting blown to * HAHAHA
So who was it helping the nazis? Oh thats right it was the IRA.
Bloody when?
The IRA actually killed more of their own people than the British army ever did (Homosexual lovers tiffs apparently)

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Lol, this is the only sht you get to hear from the emasculated Micks nowadays. Same old shte, just nobody is listening. Or cares. Just like in the homeland, eh? :D

Latest Threads