It's lost up there

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cannon fodder, Apr 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I decided to experiement with my sleeve... so decided to pop a small tubular body spray can up my hoop. The lid came off and did not come back out, so how am I going to get it out? My hoop hangs like a wizards sleeve and normally stuff like gerbils and carrots just fall out.... so I am confused why it is still up there....

2. You shall be hearing from my lawyers in due course.

• Like Like x 3
  3. No need to be a turd burglar or rocket scientist to realise that it was convex going up and is now concave trying to come down..and it's too light.

Oh yes another thing. Haaaaahahahaheehehehe!!!!

4. Have you been poking crack, or smoking crack?

Either way, I get the impression you need to change your medication and take your head for a shit...

5. Cannon Fodder. You have a unhealthy obsession with anal sex... Even for ARRSE. =-D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

It's Sunday today. He should post with another username though. The real one.

7. HHH

HHH LE

you'll just have to use "BRUT" force

8. A moulinex hand blender will sort out this anal escapade.

• Like Like x 1

9. You got the battery out one presumes?

>>>> http://www.arrse.co.uk/naafi-bar/156173-battery-lost-inside-me.html#post3579624

Fucking yawwwwn!!!!

10. One should take oneself down to E R after a bit of felching around in there with a wooden spoon..... If said contents doen't drop out...... then drink 3 Litres of Prune Juice..... If that don't work then paaaaaaannnnic........ they don't like it up 'em Capt mainwaring....

11. Attach a wire paintstripper bit to a drill. Apply KY to ease entry, slip it up your rectum and turn on the power. The wire will flay out and grab the lid, then you can pull it out easily.

12. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. ask the last gerbil you stuck up your mudbutton to push it back out.

14. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1