It's Like Handbags At Dawn

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Nice one colonel, but you really can’t, not even snowflakes, perhaps tips on making yourself look a complete tit, but winding up? Only in your demented little brain.

Whats the soup of the day, today?
Classic. Thanks.

dlrg

LE
#MeToo* - I shall say this but once:
'He who paints with vivid colours, shall leave no brush here!'

*The Brothers of Elton are a niche sub group within the Arrse.
The group consists of philc, devexwarrior, ScaleyAlbereto, Trackpen, dlrg, BIGBIRD101 & RigPig. It is highly probable that others exist, but have not had the effrontery to speak in public yet about their perversion.

Ritch

LE
#MeToo* - I shall say this but once:
'He who paints with vivid colours, shall leave no brush here!'

*The Brothers of Elton are a niche sub group within the Arrse.
The group consists of philc, devexwarrior, ScaleyAlbereto, Trackpen, dlrg, BIGBIRD101 & RigPig. It is highly probable that others exist, but have not had the effrontery to speak in public yet about their perversion.
Looking at the history, it was made by @Charlie4 - unless someone is making accounts with other users names.

Ritch

LE
Ritchs
Snitches
Get
Stitches.
Did you think that up all by yourself?

And anybody can find that out just by clicking "history" on the page.

Thanks though.

There has been a lot of scribbling on the SPOTY page of late. Someone felt that strongly, they wrote a frothy 3000 words on it over a period of three hours.
Was that tbe bizarre creature that states in his signature block he has me on Ignore, set up an "hilarious" Bravado Bravado account, posted about me thirty or forty times in two days, and cries like fck when, every now and again I mock his obsession with me - which he denies, with a total lack of self awareness?

Ritch

LE
Was that tbe bizarre creature that states in his signature block he has me on Ignore, set up an "hilarious" Bravado Bravado account, posted about me thirty or forty times in two days, and cries like fck when, every now and again I mock his obsession with me - which he denies, with a total lack of self awareness?
To be honest, I don't know who it's ARRSE alter-ego is but whoever it is/was, they need to get a life.

Latest Threads