Its hardly racist, is it?

Just once I'd like someone, politician, commentator or a chap like this lad's father not to cravenly apologize, but say 'I meant what I said or did I'm not sorry, I wasn't misquoted or taken out of context so go fuck yourself'

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

El Hadji isn't known for being the most calm of people, so if he thoughtthe kid's dad was taking the piss I'm sure he'd have hoofed the lad all over the car park! We'll have to stop saying gingers stink of piss next...

Looks like the players and police took it as it seems to be meant, a young kid trying to look like his hero. No offence meant, and none taken by the looks of it. The police are quite hot on that sort of thing, so I guess they could see it for what it was.

Now when I were nobbut a lad, I styled my hair after that great Man U player of the 60s, yep Bobby Charlton. Got the piss taken at school mind.

El Hadji isn't known for being the most calm of people, so if he thoughtthe kid's dad was taking the piss I'm sure he'd have hoofed the lad all over the car park! We'll have to stop saying gingers stink of piss next...
my first thought was that El Hadj Diuof would have spat on him then kicked him in the knee if he was that offended

Just look at Michael Bates in "It ain't half hot mum" or Ben Kingsley in "Ghandi". They were just acting a part, not a bit of racism. I appreciate it was a different era, but...............

As a bloke from Leeds said on the radio today "If you think he looks blacked up, you should see the state of some of the local women on a night out, with their perma tans.".

Fuck me - the voice of reason from a Wendyball player - what's the World coming to?:

Although several Twitter users labelled the boy's prank as being "racist" - he was defended by former Leeds winger Robert Snodgrass.

The Norwich and Scotland star tweeted: "Can't a kid dress up as one of his favourite players these days without people moaning. We were kids once."

Probably just ether hoofed when he sees that...however...

Is it really utter pish? If it were posted in the current affairs forums it would receive a different response, though AOS I know that you do post there from time to time, so I have to presume not.

Effectively, though we can rip the piss out of all and sundry here, the colour of someones skin still makes people think 'fucked if I'm going to add to this thread'...

Which means 'fucked if I'm going to view my opinion'.. or banter into fuckwitted debate and cyclical nonesense which will inevitably devolve into debates over sheds, deltics and SLRs' over something which really shouldn't matter a fucking jot..

So my opinion of the thread is, no it's not racist, it's a young boy who is a fan of a black bloke and who should be chuffed at having a great momento..and the black bloke looks equally as happy to pose with a fan.

Likewise if I had a nephew like MiB I'd be chuffed to bits an' all, as he's as cute as a basket of kittens..

Meh....
Or a bag of Skittles

Latest Threads