Its good to talk

Ive just found this on the scums web page, my only question is in the name of god why?

A PRISONER named PILE was caught with an entire mobile phone charger hidden up his BOTTOM.
Suspicious officers noticed murderer Tony Pile’s discomfort on a search of his cell.

He finally confessed and grimaced cross-eyed as he produced the cable and plug.

Two fist-sized blocks of cannabis and cocaine were also found hidden in the cell on D-wing at Swaleside Prison on the Isle of Sheppey, Kent.

Police action is now being considered against Pile, 22, from Ashford — who was jailed for beating a man to death in a race hate attack in 2005.

A Prison Service source said: “We’ve known for some time that prisoners hide phones up there but this is a first.

“Pile had somehow managed to secrete the entire charger where the sun doesn’t shine.

hooped. mk

Now thats what I call an Arrse!!

Ready to order botty! I wonder to what size the goods could have got to if he really relaxed?

scotlass said:
Ive just found this on the scums web page, my only question is in the name of god why?

A PRISONER named PILE was caught with an entire mobile phone charger hidden up his BOTTOM.
Suspicious officers noticed murderer Tony Pile’s discomfort on a search of his cell.

He finally confessed and grimaced cross-eyed as he produced the cable and plug.

Two fist-sized blocks of cannabis and cocaine were also found hidden in the cell on D-wing at Swaleside Prison on the Isle of Sheppey, Kent.

Police action is now being considered against Pile, 22, from Ashford — who was jailed for beating a man to death in a race hate attack in 2005.

A Prison Service source said: “We’ve known for some time that prisoners hide phones up there but this is a first.

“Pile had somehow managed to secrete the entire charger where the sun doesn’t shine.
Including the 3 pin plug I presume?

Thats some kinky shit!

Further down the page as a follow up.

On Monday The Scum told how jailbird Martin Mahoney needed 200 internal stitches after a concealed phone BROKE in his bum at Highpoint Prison in Suffolk.

Tell me that didnt make his eyes water?

Its probably on silent, and just vibrates....

(I'm only stating the bleedin obvious......)

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Perhaps he was trying to contact the Home Secretary. He talks out of his arse.

Thats fcuk all, on an Escape and Evasion exercise I once hid an FFR 110 and a 1500W gene up my fritter..

On another dry exercise on Saltau I hid 5 Herfy ten packs and an old Barbie made out of a cut in half 45 gallon drum...... along with the fattest ACC chef I could muster.

My wifey has just finished a placement at a local prison and apparently the phone and charger up the botty thing is commenplace, looks like a slow news day for the Scum reporters

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I suspect that Barrymore will fit most of the Orange network in his when he goes inside.

minister_doh_nut said:
Thats fcuk all, on an Escape and Evasion exercise I once hid an FFR 110 and a 1500W gene up my fritter..

On another dry exercise on Saltau I hid 5 Herfy ten packs and an old Barbie made out of a cut in half 45 gallon drum...... along with the fattest ACC chef I could muster.
MDN sometimes you talk absolute shite!! You will never get a chef on muster.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
scotlass said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
I suspect that Barrymore will fit most of the Orange network in his when he goes inside.
God i hope its not pay as you go...
I'm sure he will offer discounts. Especially to non-swimming butchers.

Latest Threads