Its good to talk

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by scotlass, Jun 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ive just found this on the scums web page, my only question is in the name of god why?

A PRISONER named PILE was caught with an entire mobile phone charger hidden up his BOTTOM.
    Suspicious officers noticed murderer Tony Pile’s discomfort on a search of his cell.

He finally confessed and grimaced cross-eyed as he produced the cable and plug.

Two fist-sized blocks of cannabis and cocaine were also found hidden in the cell on D-wing at Swaleside Prison on the Isle of Sheppey, Kent.

Police action is now being considered against Pile, 22, from Ashford — who was jailed for beating a man to death in a race hate attack in 2005.

A Prison Service source said: “We’ve known for some time that prisoners hide phones up there but this is a first.

“Pile had somehow managed to secrete the entire charger where the sun doesn’t shine.

hooped. mk
  2. Now thats what I call an Arrse!!

Ready to order botty! I wonder to what size the goods could have got to if he really relaxed?
  3. Including the 3 pin plug I presume?

Thats some kinky shit!
  4. Further down the page as a follow up.

On Monday The Scum told how jailbird Martin Mahoney needed 200 internal stitches after a concealed phone BROKE in his bum at Highpoint Prison in Suffolk.

Tell me that didnt make his eyes water?
  5. i wonder which ''ring tone'' he uses :D
  6. Its probably on silent, and just vibrates....

(I'm only stating the bleedin obvious......)
  7. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Perhaps he was trying to contact the Home Secretary. He talks out of his arse.
  8. Thats fcuk all, on an Escape and Evasion exercise I once hid an FFR 110 and a 1500W gene up my fritter..

On another dry exercise on Saltau I hid 5 Herfy ten packs and an old Barbie made out of a cut in half 45 gallon drum...... along with the fattest ACC chef I could muster.
  9. My wifey has just finished a placement at a local prison and apparently the phone and charger up the botty thing is commenplace, looks like a slow news day for the Scum reporters
  10. old_fat_and_hairy

I suspect that Barrymore will fit most of the Orange network in his when he goes inside.
  11. God i hope its not pay as you go...
  12. MDN sometimes you talk absolute shite!! You will never get a chef on muster.
  13. old_fat_and_hairy

I'm sure he will offer discounts. Especially to non-swimming butchers.