Its good to be home.

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by tafmad, Nov 25, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Where has this board been for the last 20 years? I have only just found it. I enlisted today, ex corp 22 years left in 84 a good year for retiring. Served al the usual places, Catterick, Harrogate, Colchester, Ouston and Lisburn. Verden, Sennelager and Birgelen, Aden and Cyprus (for a shortwhile) Ex radio op and Training Instructor. I have had a scan through the posts, and some names mentioned raised a fond memory. I think I might enjoy in here. Thanks for your time.
  2. Let me be the first to say welcome tafmad - don't forget to visit the NAAFI bar for some un-PC fun and be quick to separate the wheat from the chaff.
  3. cheers whistler, I am up for a bit of the old cut and thrust so it's the Naafi for me. I wonder if Big Edna is still behind the counter?
  4. How did you avoid Herford - I only did 9 years and managed verden, lisburn and aldershot - did someone not like me - but welcome to the fold -shame you werent on stream to add to the lord flasheart is welsh threat - but its never too late.
  5. Thanks mate, I used to pop into herford to have some crypto gear repaired on occassion. Bloody hell it was so depressing... I having a little bit of a discussion with an English Chav about the Wales Australia match, I think he is a bit miffed about the result. :p
  6. I am no Chav you welsh tit, and did 25 years in the Corps. Not miffed about the result either. Just stop crowing about it. We beat Aus all the time.
  7. 25 years, bloody amateur.
  8. Good Welsh maths there then seeing as you gobbed off in your original post about your 22 years. If you want to continue this, go to the NAAFI or PM me.
  9. you two should know better at your age.................
  10. Good point well made. Also what goes on in the NAAFI........
  11. oooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Are you miffed with me mate? :lol:
  12. Now Now ladies !!!
  13. Not bad that - first threat that tafmad posts and hes fallen out with someone over rugby already - batten down the hatches chaps the 6 nations is coming.
  14. I think he is a tad over sensitive. :lol: I think the cricket results might have brought on an attack of the vapours, oh, am I allowed to mention Tim Henman? :lol:
  15. TimHenman is arrse. Who is the Welsh no1 btw??