Its going to be a BBQ summer!!!!!

Mr_Deputy said:
BBQ Summer?
Blo0dy government/authorities telling me how to cook my food over the summer months. I've a good mind to turn to pickling all my food over summer and then injecting it just to spite them.
they don't call it a Stove Top Winter do they? Or a Fan Assisted Oven Spring?
bit grumpy this morning are we?? :)

as for the BBQ summer is this the same summer we had last year??

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Trust the Sun to even get the picture wrong.

It quite clearly shows a gas powered outdoor grill, which can in no way be described as a proper BBQ.

Gas powered heathens.

Ravers said:

It quite clearly shows a gas powered outdoor grill, which can in no way be described as a proper BBQ.

Gas powered heathens.
Agreed.

Using gas isn't BBQing, it's merely "cooking outside". Fannies.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
JimPooley said:
Ravers said:

Gas powered heathens.
Agreed.

I role one of these bad boys out. Got it half price too.

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.jsp?action=detail&fh_secondid=10787674&fh_view_size=10&fh_start_index=10&fh_eds=%3f&fh_location=//catalog01/en_GB/categories%3C{9372012}/categories%3C{9372023}/categories%3C{9211019}/categories%3C{9392021}&fh_refview=lister&ts=1269255304458&isSearch=false

It's the utter nuts.

Ravers said:
JimPooley said:
Ravers said:

Gas powered heathens.
Agreed.

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.jsp?action=detail&fh_secondid=10787674&fh_view_size=10&fh_start_index=10&fh_eds=%3f&fh_location=//catalog01/en_GB/categories%3C{9372012}/categories%3C{9372023}/categories%3C{9211019}/categories%3C{9392021}&fh_refview=lister&ts=1269255304458&isSearch=false

It's the utter nuts.
Does 'half barrel' refer to the bbq or is it a description of the physique of the cook?

Edited to add: In my case it's the latter.

mistersoft said:
Ravers said:
JimPooley said:
Ravers said:

Gas powered heathens.
Agreed.

It's the utter nuts.
Does 'half barrel' refer to the bbq or is it a description of the physique of the cook?

:D bit of both I think

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
spad said:
mistersoft said:
Ravers said:
JimPooley said:
Ravers said:

Gas powered heathens.
Agreed.

It's the utter nuts.

:D bit of both I think
I'll have you both know, I am the picture of good health and physical fitness.

Latest Threads