It's going nuclear

Iam talking about the dirty side of mental illness. The ones who had 'difficult childhoods' who got familar with their uncles penis and who's idea of fun is masturbating in their late mothers clothing , murdering all the cats in the local area and as children stuck fireworks up cats bottoms ,not the silly ones who think the telly is talking to them,get an injection once a month but the ones who mh professionals like to avoid . Who might relish the idea of a uniform , a rifle and a set of rules to make people follow . and doling out punishments if the rules were not. Ie your average police special on steroids.
You say that like it is a bad thing...

Iam talking about the dirty side of mental illness. The ones who had 'difficult childhoods' who got familar with their uncles penis and who's idea of fun is masturbating in their late mothers clothing , murdering all the cats in the local area and as children stuck fireworks up cats bottoms ,not the silly ones who think the telly is talking to them,get an injection once a month but the ones who mh professionals like to avoid . Who might relish the idea of a uniform , a rifle and a set of rules to make people follow . and doling out punishments if the rules were not. Ie your average police special on steroids.
Talking about yourself? Did your childhood involve fat men who were into right wing potitics and following orders?

No one has mentioned the little grey box in the guardroom that went tick tick tick. I am sure the person who put the volume control on it never thought that everyone would have it a zero after a very short time. Nobody ever told me what it did except that it was for a nuclear attack and I never saw any SOPs for it.

Maybe 40 years after it went I could learn what it was for.

No one has mentioned the little grey box in the guardroom that went tick tick tick. I am sure the person who put the volume control on it never thought that everyone would have it a zero after a very short time. Nobody ever told me what it did except that it was for a nuclear attack and I never saw any SOPs for it.

One of these?

Is this what you mean? I would say fill yer boots as all is explained.

HANDEL UK Public Nuclear Attack Warning System