• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Its Friday

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Count.Dracule said:
And almost time to get pished,

I will be having a few beers and a bottle of Bacardi with the good lady tonight!

What will everyone else be having?? :D
Well, I don't drink, but happy to have your good lady. As long as she really is that good.

Fish and Chips, as Mrs Brummie is a leftfooter. a bottle of Chardonay for her and a bottle of Shiraz for me. She will also smoke several B&H while I, who am not allowed to smoke any more, will sit and grump like fcuk.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Mr_Deputy said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
Count.Dracule said:
And almost time to get pished,

I will be having a few beers and a bottle of Bacardi with the good lady tonight!

What will everyone else be having?? :D
Well, I don't drink, but happy to have your good lady. As long as she really is that good.

Well with half a bottle of Bacardi inside her....
Can't she take a whole bottle. Interesting to watch though.

Just a few John Smith's in the local this evening, whilst my eardrums take a severe bashing from those would be walts of both sexes who think they are Britney or Robbie when the get up to perform at the Karaoke!

Latest Threads