Its Friday afternoon FFS!!

Right......it's Friday afternoon, and so far I've not noticed the usual Friday afternoon windup thread to keep me occupied.

All I've noticed is whinge,whine,moan about this that and the other.

It's Friday afterrnoon!! The weekend is here (for most of us)

There must be some good news out there...........surely?!!

Nearly pay day?

And your job isn't MPGS at RAF Honington

Nope not from this end, sick daughter that will need looking after, and missus working all weekend. So not a lot to be cheerful about, shite weather forecast as well.

My piles are shrinking fast :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

re-stilly said:
Nope not from this end, sick daughter that will need looking after, and missus working all weekend. So not a lot to be cheerful about, shite weather forecast as well.
Ditto, except replace sick daughter for sick son, and change the whole weekend to just the next 24 hours...

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
smudge67 said:
Right......it's Friday afternoon, and so far I've not noticed the usual Friday afternoon windup thread to keep me occupied.

All I've noticed is whinge,whine,moan about this that and the other.

It's Friday afterrnoon!! The weekend is here (for most of us)

There must be some good news out there...........surely?!!
Stop whinging, whine and moaning, it's Friday afternoon FFS.

You must have some good news.....Shirley :wink:

As for moi. I have been paid, am on a long weekend and you lot can go and od one. :D 8)

I'm starting my outbound clearances to return back home. Well chuffed :D

Sat on the ferry from Dublin, getting more and more sea sick :(
And will probably still be working up until about midnight

I finish at 1500hrs and i have to take my daughter to her swimming lesson, I hate having to oggle that 18 year old blonde sexy female swimming instructor she has, I hate having to sit behind her as she bends down and tells the kids what to do! I love Fridays! yeeee haaa

S

stabradop

jocksloppy said:
I finish at 1500hrs and i have to take my daughter to her swimming lesson, I hate having to oggle that 18 year old blonde sexy female swimming instructor she has, I hate having to sit behind her as she bends down and tells the kids what to do! I love Fridays! yeeee haaa
You poor poor sod :lol: :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bravo_Bravo The NAAFI Bar 80
R The NAAFI Bar 7
poo_finger The NAAFI Bar 47