Its dragging tonight

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Barrack Room Lawyer, Oct 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. God its going slow tonight, I looked at the clock and its 0150hrs it seems like an hour ago it was 0149hrs....

2. ha ha! good job i read this thread i forgot all about that! Now....what on earth to do with that extra hour in bed.......?

3. Not wrong there!!!

Gives me an extra hr to have fun with my chic, eh Starfire?

4. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Thanks- I forgot to put my watch back :D

5. lucky girl......my fellas on nights so i'm screwed........sadly, not literallly!

6. That's why God invented interestingly shaped vegetables.

It must be true, I saw it on a film once.

7. Oh thats a shame!! When you'll meet him it will be so worth it!!!

8. Was it THIS film Chris? And is it available on DVD?

Attached Files:

9. I hope you're right Pyrex......i've been contemplating an oddly shaped but well proportioned carrot as suggested by Dr Chris but i must admit its not as appealing as the real thing! (and i just keep looking at it thinking "David Dickenson" and feeling queezy!)

10. WTF are you lot doing up? Tell me you're listening to some white noise in Basrah and not as bored and insomnable (good word for 0327!!) as me!

11. Cow

Cow LE

Night shift... last one... Get in! Only 4 hours left but get 1 hours over time due to the time change!

12. At least you've got an excuse, Cow. Starfire, Im starting to worry about!

Im bored to tears of staring at the cieling whilst my missus kicks me for sneezing and coughing all night so have come to wallow in man-flu-self-pity with the Arrsers. You deserve no better the lot of you

Im contemplating a death-wet to speed things along a bit. 1/2 pint of rum and coke. Ooops, no coke left, ah wel....

13. Well apparently if you stay up when the clocks go back....for that hour and that hour alone, animals become able to converse in human speech. So i thought i'd wait up and see if i could ask the cat why the fcuk i keep finding its pawprints in the toilet bowl, and advise him that ingestion of Bloo Loo bog water probably isnt going to extend his already depleated number of lives. Little sod was out on the razz though so i'll never know if its true or not. I was hoping to find out whether he'd trained himself to p.iss in the toilet, and if so could he teach Mr Star to do the same, as its about time he learned.

14. Cow

Cow LE

Misses has given me man flu but think I've beaten it off, skinfull tonight, fryup and see what happens. Shift is dragging, there's only so much you can do on the internet when the work runs out.

15. Awwwwwww poooor snuffly wuffly snotty dribbly bunged up thing! Half a pint of rum will certainly warm your cockles 5.56short!