• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Its dragging tonight

Pyrex said:
starfire said:
Pyrex said:
Not wrong there!!!

Gives me an extra hr to have fun with my chic, eh Starfire?
lucky girl......my fellas on nights so i'm screwed........sadly, not literally!
Oh thats a shame!! When you'll meet him it will be so worth it!!!
I hope you're right Pyrex......i've been contemplating an oddly shaped but well proportioned carrot as suggested by Dr Chris but i must admit its not as appealing as the real thing! (and i just keep looking at it thinking "David Dickenson" and feeling queezy!)

WTF are you lot doing up? Tell me you're listening to some white noise in Basrah and not as bored and insomnable (good word for 0327!!) as me!

At least you've got an excuse, Cow. Starfire, Im starting to worry about!

Im bored to tears of staring at the cieling whilst my missus kicks me for sneezing and coughing all night so have come to wallow in man-flu-self-pity with the Arrsers. You deserve no better the lot of you

Im contemplating a death-wet to speed things along a bit. 1/2 pint of rum and coke. Ooops, no coke left, ah wel....

Well apparently if you stay up when the clocks go back....for that hour and that hour alone, animals become able to converse in human speech. So i thought i'd wait up and see if i could ask the cat why the fcuk i keep finding its pawprints in the toilet bowl, and advise him that ingestion of Bloo Loo bog water probably isnt going to extend his already depleated number of lives. Little sod was out on the razz though so i'll never know if its true or not. I was hoping to find out whether he'd trained himself to p.iss in the toilet, and if so could he teach Mr Star to do the same, as its about time he learned.

5.56short said:
Im bored to tears of staring at the cieling whilst my missus kicks me for sneezing and coughing all night so have come to wallow in man-flu-self-pity with the Arrsers. You deserve no better the lot of you
Misses has given me man flu but think I've beaten it off, skinfull tonight, fryup and see what happens. Shift is dragging, there's only so much you can do on the internet when the work runs out.

It'll never happen. Pick your battles Starfire. Im a bloke, I aim like Fcuk when Im having a waz but something just takes over me and I wee on the rim. I can't help it, none of us can.

Other things I cannot do because of the bloke-gene:

Load a dishwasher
Put the loo seat down
Replace empty bog-roll
Pick suitable music when herself's mates come round
Keep my clothes on when Im pished
Sleep without farting
Fart without sleeping
Sleep when Ive got manflu
Tell the difference between "gorgeous" and "ugly" shoes
See the value of any shoe that isn't a bit slutty
See the point of green salad
Talk about boob-jobs wihout saying the wrong thing
See the point of girls underwear
Resist waking my dog up when she's having one of those "chasing rabbit" dreams.
Take less than 10 minutes for a poo

I could go on....

5.56short said:
It'll never happen. Pick your battles Starfire. Im a bloke, I aim like Fcuk when Im having a waz but something just takes over me and I wee on the rim. I can't help it, none of us can.

Other things I cannot do because of the bloke-gene:

Load a dishwasher
Put the loo seat down
Replace empty bog-roll
Pick suitable music when herself's mates come round
Keep my clothes on when Im pished
Sleep without farting
Fart without sleeping
Sleep when Ive got manflu
Tell the difference between "gorgeous" and "ugly" shoes
See the value of any shoe that isn't a bit slutty
See the point of green salad
Talk about boob-jobs wihout saying the wrong thing
See the point of girls underwear
Resist waking my dog up when she's having one of those "chasing rabbit" dreams.
Take less than 10 minutes for a poo

I could go on....
Well Fcuck me sideways 5.56short......you ARE Mr Star in disguise, and it sounds like i'm married to a bigamist....fingers crossed she was the first then i can have our union declared null and void and go and have some fun myself for a change !
"Oi PYREX! get your coat and a quid for the condom machine...you've pulled!"

Latest Threads