Its CR time for Full Screws

Hope somebody can help. I need to get all my CRs from records, but our clerk cant remember the form used to apply for them. Anyone done this before and remember the AF no?

Ive treied waiting for him to find out - but he is always busy.
Can I just write a formal letter to records to get them thus bypassing all clerks involvement?

Hope somebody can help
Robin Hood, I recently got all of my CR's from records. I applied direct to records on a disclosure form. I got the form from my RCMO (a new R Signals appintment), who had to counter-sign the form along with me. If your clerk is too busy? Try approaching your Tp OC or Sqn 2i/c and get him/her to countersign a simple letter from yourself requesting said documents. FYI mine took about 4 weeks to arrive. Hope this helps.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Royal Signals 7
scaleybac Royal Signals 9
DirtyAndy Royal Signals 24

Similar threads

Latest Threads