Its Close to Midnight

#1
Well it is close to midnight and children across America can breathe easy now.

MODS' why don't you merge all the threads about wacko jacko?

I've been watching/replying to them all, and TBH I'm losing control and I just don't like it..

Hmm no wait, that was the Pointer sisters :oops:
 
#2
Sparky2339 said:
Well it is close to midnight and children across America can breathe easy now.

MODS' why don't you merge all the threads about wacko jacko?

I've been watching/replying to them all, and TBH I'm losing control and I just don't like it..

Hmm no wait, that was the Pointer sisters :oops:
TBF, they all point the same way.............

My transports' :wink: outside
 
#3
Once less peado in the world. Good fcuking riddance.

Sympathy? It's in the dictionary. Between sh1t and syphallis. :twisted:
 
#4
heidtheba said:
TBF, they all point the same way.............

My transports' :wink: outside
Bravest laddie in the world??

easy!!

It was the little Dutch Boy.

He's the only fella to stick his finger un-announced in a Dyke and survive.
 
#6
Werewolf said:
Once less peado in the world. Good fcuking riddance.

Sympathy? It's in the dictionary. Between sh1t and syphallis. :twisted:
As you canny spell it, ye've never had it.

I'm dyslexic so shoiting it tae go tae the Doctors - dunno what i've got!! :( :oops: !
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#7
Sparky2339 said:
Well it is close to midnight and children across America can breathe easy now.

MODS' why don't you merge all the threads about wacko jacko?

I've been watching/replying to them all, and TBH I'm losing control and I just don't like it..

Hmm no wait, that was the Pointer sisters :oops:
So WTF did you start this one FFS :evil:
 
#8
Auld-Yin said:
So WTF did you start this one FFS :evil:
Simply because I was losing track of all the others TBH.

It was to make it easier for me..... :oops:

Is that so wrong? I'm a PC and pc biff - so get it right up...

:D
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#9
Sparky2339 said:
Auld-Yin said:
So WTF did you start this one FFS :evil:
Simply because I was losing track of all the others TBH.

It was to make it easier for me..... :oops:

Is that so wrong? I'm a PC and pc biff - so get it right up...

:D
'sOK I'm just making sure I get posts on all the "I'm glad Jacko's popped his clogs" threads.
 
#10
This whacko jacko "NEWS" is creating more interest than "What is Gary Glitter's favourite search engine"!!!??
 
#11
I wonder if all the plastic shit he has had done to himself is biodegradable? Or will he have to be sent to Tyneside with all the ghost ships to be dismantled?
 
#12
The sentries report Grief Whores to the south-west. Thousands of them... :roll:

All we need now is for Cyclops to appear on tv:

"He was the People's Peado..."

Pass the sick bag. :puker:
 
#14
It has been reported that his final wish was that he be melted down and recycled into childrens toys, especially plastic guns, as he would like to be:

"something small and hard that goes off in little boy's hands"
 

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#15
Blue/GreenJob said:
It has been reported that his final wish was that he be melted down and recycled into childrens toys, especially plastic guns, as he would like to be:

"something small and hard that goes off in little boy's hands"
we heard you the first time :roll:
 
#18
rampant said:
Blue/GreenJob said:
It has been reported that his final wish was that he be melted down and recycled into childrens toys, especially plastic guns, as he would like to be:

"something small and hard that goes off in little boy's hands"
we heard you the first time :roll:
Edited actually....and not on this thread...
 
#19
He'll make more money now that he's deed than he did when he was alive.

That'll be the debts settled then and the monkey can buy back it's home.
 

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#20
Blue/GreenJob said:
rampant said:
Blue/GreenJob said:
It has been reported that his final wish was that he be melted down and recycled into childrens toys, especially plastic guns, as he would like to be:

"something small and hard that goes off in little boy's hands"
we heard you the first time :roll:
Edited actually....and not on this thread...
Fair does, but you don't get royalties for repeat airplay :x
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads