Its Civil war

Who's side would you be on

• Cavalier

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Round Head

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Gotta be the cavaliers, I've always wanted to be a dandy fop ;-)

Bit of an obvious answer really, this time around its parliament who have been up to no good.
Although even in the original, Cromwell got cheesed off with parliament in the end and in effect closed it down by instituting a military coup... a damn good idea, but will never happen again ....unless there`s something going on behind closed doors.
Personally I think it would be quite refreshing to wake up one morning, turn on the news to find that martial law has been introduced and tanks are surrounding parliament.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Probably the Cavaliers, if only because the Roundheads were puritanical God botherers (even if they did invent the New Model Army - my they've had a long recording career)...

Personally I'm uncircumcised :lol:

The Cavaliers-this time round the professionals would be on their side!

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
I like the Russian solution - likeable blond(ish) Mayor of capital city, now promoted, uses the army to shell parliament

slick said:
Bit of an obvious answer really, this time around its parliament who have been up to no good.
Although even in the original, Cromwell got cheesed off with parliament in the end and in effect closed it down by instituting a military coup... a damn good idea, but will never happen again ....unless there`s something going on behind closed doors.
Personally I think it would be quite refreshing to wake up one morning, turn on the news to find that martial law has been introduced and tanks are surrounding parliament.
Tanks? Plural? We still have the ability to move that stuff about. I thought it had all been outsourced :D

Marshal Law - More likely Marshal Wyatt Earp :D

I just love those cavillier boots though, hmm sexy

Cavalier every time, you get proper 'taches as part of the uniform.

So everyone is in favour of being a Cavalier then... (apart, apparently, from one degenerate!)

Is it just me who thinks, er, they lost :?

To hell with being a roundhead - much more fun being a befeathered and broad-brimmed hatted loon. I'd like to borrow a few lines from old warty though...

"In the name of God, go!" etc, etc.

Lord Bradstyley's Loyal Regimente of Foote stands ready to defend Her Majesties' honour against the encroachment of parliament's dogs- manning strength as at 15/5/09 Bradstyley (CO) and the bloke on the street corner who swigs from a bottle of meths and rants about Gordon Brown being posessed by the Lizard people (RSM)...

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Stick me down for Cavaliers. As noted, even Cromwell got fcuked off with Parliament because they were a bunch of lying, scheming thieves.

Bone domes are sooo last year!

Freols said:
Bunch of royal lovers :p

I would pick roundheads, Parliamentary Democracy > King. I think I would get lynched at RMAS.
Sockpuppet or ARRSEnig? Either way, string the fcuker up!