It's been a while.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Mad Professor, Jun 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. we witnessed a live broadcast of a punishment caning in singapore 3 years ago , definitely not for the faint hearted!!
  2. That should keep the feminists happy.

If it's been sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk then I'm probably pissed.
  3. There are videos on the Internet.
  4. Have the bleeding heart mob started whining about how they shouldn't punish a woman so harshly because she isn't a man yet?
  5. I trust that she will be wearing a ball gag and sussies for the event.
  6. RezzaDue

RezzaDue Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Realise its not the naafi, but: Not many of us would like to watch the ones you do, Jarrod :)

Back on topic, if she's guilty then its fine - she shouldnt have been doing it, expecially there.

Also disobeyed the 11th commandment :)
  7. I had the cane at school and it's a piece of piss. She's lucky they didn't send a letter home to her parents. That's a right bastard that is.
  8. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Rank amatuers
    I commend our friends on the North West Frontier to the house

....... Two men were apparently dancing next to them, while out of shot another person captures the moment on a mobile phone video camera.
    Soon afterwards, the women were said to have been shot or had their throats cut for breaking local customs that prevent them from dancing with the opposite sex.

Another woman, said to have been ‘an accomplice’, was also allegedly executed. Last night officials in Pakistan were travelling to the remote north-western village of Kohistan to investigate the claims

Read more: Five women 'killed by tribal elders for dancing and singing with men at wedding party in remote Pakistani village' | Mail Online
  9. It always seems a bit unfair, that sort of thing. Meanwhile in Dubai, dozens of Wahabi men travel to the local shopping mall, to drool and feel themselves (like a bunch of monks wanking under their cassocks) in front of the Bennetton shop window, with its filthy display of mannequins wearing bikinis.

And the pool attendant at the Meridien Hotel is unable to 'man his broom' because he's got a stonk on, watching the sun-scorched, saggy wives of retired British coppers relaxing on their sunbeds.

Is there nothing in Sharia law that allows the religious authorities to cane the excited members of misguided fellow countrymen until they develop a sense of taste to go with their lust?
  10. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

I will be & I'm just watching.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Yer durty bugger!
  12. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Why ?
    It's not as if it's different to what I usually wear.