It's been a crap Friday

OK, it's been a crap week and Friday has gone further downhill.

1/ Bloke I have been working with for 20 years has gone all anal retentive about accounting procedures and has decided that we have to fill in checklists for everything and is driving me nuts

2/ SWMBO has gone all menopausal [don't ask]

3/ I've had to pack up playing cricket because my knee is FUBAR (been playing for over 40 years)

4/ As a result of my FUBAR knee I have twisted the bl**dy thing and now have swelling plus pain up my thigh meaning that I can't sleep properly

5/ A certain customer [DIO] is delaying work on several jobs meaning that the sh!t will hit the fan in September when I want to go on holiday.

6/ Doc wants to test me for prostate cancer next week.

7/ A bunch of other sh!tty other minor crap stuff.

I have opened a bottle of "The Woodsman" blended Scotch and am half way through it which is also a VERY BAD THING given that I'm supposed to be on a diet.

Weapons free, I don't give a flying fvck any more.

Several solutions:-

1) Bottle of for mentioned scotch And mess webley.
2) Accept the fact that after 60+ it all starts to go pear shaped.
3) Shoulders back, chin up that man, and fight it.
4) Let nature take its course.
5) Do the mid life crises thing, :- A Harley, A 20 year old nympho, new sports car Etc
6) Give it bollocks and do your own thing, regardless.
7) There is no section 7.
8) Use all your remaining facility's to sort it out, financially, medically, and mentally.
9) contact Dignitas.

NSP

LE
Proof - were it needed - that life's a heap of shit, tempered only by the knowledge that now and again we get to sit on top of it.

Only now and again, mind...

1/ Bloke I have been working with for 20 years has gone all **** retentive about accounting procedures and has decided that we have to fill in checklists for everything and is driving me nuts

3/ I've had to pack up playing cricket because my knee is FUBAR (been playing for over 40 years)

4/ As a result of my FUBAR knee I have twisted the bl**dy thing and now have swelling plus pain up my thigh meaning that I can't sleep properly

5/ A certain customer [DIO] is delaying work on several jobs meaning that the sh!t will hit the fan in September when I want to go on holiday.

I have opened a bottle of "The Woodsman" blended Scotch and am half way through it which is also a VERY BAD THING given that I'm supposed to be on a diet.

1/ If you don't get caught, don't worry
2/ Can't do anything about that other than joining Jarrod
3/ Hmm, bugger
4/ Stupidity is its own reward
5/ You expect efficiency from DIO!!!!!
6/ See 3 above
7/ M'eeh
8/ Blended whisky; you're a fecking heathen and deserve every misfortune that befalls you.

1/ Bloke I have been working with for 20 years has gone all **** retentive about accounting procedures and has decided that we have to fill in checklists for everything and is driving me nuts

Get drunk - tomorrow will be a different day.

Sammer

War Hero
I feel your pain; I stubbed my little toe this morning and it smarted a bit. I can’t have a drink until about 1930 (local) as I have to pick up a bunch of Israeli tourists from the airport... I’m sure there was something else, equally severe, but it’s escaped my mind for now.

Just Hold On.jpg

Sorry mate, happens to all of us..just have to deal with...the reason I keep moaning"

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads