Its all kicking off isnt it?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by dhgrainger1, Aug 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So who's buying cold weather gear on the cheap, ready for NATO dets?

Linky

2. And the soldiers for the this deployment will come from ????????? I have a feeling that the UK forces are a tad overstretched at the moment, unless someone has a really cunning recruitment plan.

Medders

3. Good pay, pension, housing, equipment, training?

If we're lucky the benefit riding scum of Britain may become deeply patriotic and want to deploy en mass to ensure the security and well being of the UK.

My god Elvis! Is that a flying pig?

:roll:

4. 49 Para are on standby.

5. We weren't supposed to know that were we?

It's alright, I've made a will and when you ring the door bell, wait 5 seconds then just shoot straight through. I know what I have to do.

6. Pretty sure the Russians can do the job on their own :D

7. Pretty sure they shouldn't be doing the job in the first place though.

8. Yes. Its going cheese hunting on the moon.

9. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

On the plus side
    All those out of work brickies can throw a wall across Germany in a couple of weeks that'll stop em
    We can park up behind it and wait and wait and wait
    Lets see if the Germans and French are so cocky once the bighbad bear starts up again

Mmmmmmmmmm Bratty wagon schnell schnell :D

10. If you look closely at the bush, next to the burning Georgian tank (okay one of the many tanks burning) you can see me with my laptop. Ive booked our rooms at the Shereton, okay the rubble, but the view is clear, for about 10 miles, or will be when the Russian decoraters finish on the State building.

The people are friendly as they are waving EU flags, which is now im told the International Distress flag, though stories of Cossacks on Horses are not true, its actually Smudger whose borrowed some donkeys to carry our kit.

11. Oi, I'm a covert ops donkey and if any of you buggers keeps trying to load me up with kit I shall get very fucking peeved.....

12. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Is 49 Para actually RAF then?

13. Its Sheraton old boy, as any crab will tell you :lol:

14. No, but we can act like we are, (easy pretending to be RAF,just dribble and have big taches) Todger has a life size replica of a Sopwith Camel, which our Int Officer Paddy, told us is the latest RAF kit. However we all know that the RAF will get lost and probably be in Georgia,America.

Squiffy,id stick your hand up soon, cos i think Smudger is getting a bit frustrated and well he keeps muttering about Arrse.

15. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

And Marriott has got two T's. Or two R's. Or one R and two T's. Check with Diane, one does hate a hassle with ones Exces, eh?

Iron my linen suit, load Franz Ferdinand on my iPod and book me onto the next flight to Belgrade. Lets be about it.

South Osetta. Is that north of Cardiff? Or south? Anybody got a Tom-Tom? A mobile? Shit.