Its all going to be fine...dont worry Gordon says so.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Sympathetic_Reaction, Oct 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

2. DONT PANIC,we'll all be dead in 50 days Gorden told me
  3. I take it Gordo's "by 2010" indicates a miraculous recovery by January 1 2010, or is he referring to "things can only get better by December 31 2010".

Things will get much better somewhere around May or June when his sad, sorry, incompetent and lying ass is kicked firmly out of Downing Street.

I wouldnt believe anything this halfwit says, its all spin and lies, and if he says it will get better you can bet its going to get a lot worse.
  4. It is going to get better, for Gorden, when his boss becomes President Tony the First of Europe, Brown will get a peerage and live on his vast expense account
  5. 'Tis true. There's to be a general election in 2010.
  6. I refuse to believe anything that one eyed sack of shite says.

As soon as he opens his mouth nothing but spin and lies come out. He will be doing a lot more "i saved the world" speeches between now and the next election. trying to make people forget the pathetic attempt the gobment have done running the country.

Running the country into the ground more like.
  7. Seems to be a bit of a misunderstanding:

It is, now he is on the happy tablets, he is well on his way out of depression!
  8. Of course it could be the case that he and Lord Mangledbum are holding back the real good news of recovery until just before the election just in time for him to scream "Look kiddies, Uncle Gordy and Auntie Peter have saved you all, now all be good little Lambs and VOTE for me and everything will be just peachy" :roll: :roll: :roll:
  9. I've written him a farewell speach - "I've fucked up the country, I've fucked up my party, now I'm going to fuck off myself".

The election cannot come quick enough. I've had enough of Cyclops, and his sidekick, the rancid, hacket pig Harman, the ugly boot that she is, lording it over us. By the way, Gordon can do *a lot* of damage before it's time for him to go. He's still got plenty time to ruin the country even more than he has so far :(
  10. Hip, Hip, Oorah! It must be so, because the Dear Leader, Gordo Gollums McRuin-Broone's has declared it so..... We will all be visitng Tractor Factories for Christmas to cheer up all the 'Peasants and Workers' making these marvellous gadgets to make the country ...'All Better'..

What Dear Leader needs is another '5 Year Plan'.... so that means those Nasty Torys will have to be 'blocked' from gaining office... 'Anywhich way'....

Do I feel an attack of the 'Civil Contingencies Bill' coming on in the Spring, as Dear Leader assumes his 'Rightful Place' in the 'Great Scheme' of Things..... That is of Dear Komrade Kommissar Mandelperson allows it...

Mr Brown said the battle to prevent a depression was being won

Instead of Flue Jabs.... we will all be issued Bottles of 'Happy Pills'

sI've had enough of Cyclops, and his sidekick, the rancid, hacket pig Harman, the ugly boot that she is, lording it over us. o that we don't worry about the Economy....... :p :?