Its all going the shape of pears in Lebanon.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Mr_Fingerz, May 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. I'm not going back there again.

Having a junior minister failing to determine when we all returned home was the most morale sapping experience to date.

All of those we extracted last time better not have gone back!

Particularly the individual on the wanted list who found being too close to the repurcussions from his own financing a little hard, and looked to the UK to sort him out.

"Right this way sir, yes the room is a little small I know. Is orange your colour sir? Oh dear..."
  3. These noisy scuffles will be over soon and then I will be able to fly my visiting mother in law out!
  4. Well it will be interesting to see the Israelis get their arses kicked again when they go poking their noses in again…
  5. Lebanon? That's the Christian place isn't it?

Whenever a news item hits about Lebanon, take a peek around the globe quickly.

Re-activation of the 4th Fleet, Israel performing large scale drills, civil forces moving to unbind surveilance, strikes against silo's in syria, pitched battles against Iranian satelite milita's, suprise attacks on FARC capturing plans for uranium acquisition... etc, etc.

So to summerise:

Fcukin Lebanon... again? Yeah right!!
  6. As I understand it the Christians are staying pretty well out of it at the moment. This is all about a turf war between Sunni and Shia with Sunnis losing most of their territory.