Its all about the Prime Minister

Well put.

Typical to see Brown smiling away as if the man was making a joke. He still just get the fact that he screwed up to a greater extent than any other G20 leader, be it the role of Chancellor or as Party leader, in accruing the debt we now have as a nation.

Ah well, the election can't come soon enough.

Good points.
Shame he makes them from the comfort of Europe.
In answer to jim30, the reason he is in Europe is that the trough is so much bigger then the one our MP's use at Westminster.

Mr Brown your mission should you chose to take it is, take a political party from one of the highest ever majorities, and turn it into the countries 3rd political party.

Oh I forgot you have almost done it. :lol:

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
What an absolutely brilliant speech. He had a bit of time to get across as succinctly as as he could everything that needed to be said, and boy of boy didn't he do just that.

Put him in charge of the Conservatives - they'd romp home.

Check out the comments underneath too.

He warrants further investigation this chap - he's not a one-trick pony. :D

Daniel Hannon on Wiki

Linky no work for me but this one does:

http://www.order-order.com/

"Some great home truths served up by Dan Hannan at the European Parliament in reply to Brown’s address. All the time Gordon just squirmed in his seat pretending not to be bothered. Gordon was reduced to grinning like a monkey at a zoo caught playing with himself."

Having watched UKIP having a go as well I can only assume that the idiot grin is a nervous reaction rather than genuine mirth at his own appalling record being read out to him. I'm not sure whom I'll be voting for on June 4th but I am quite certain that it wont be for a Labour candidate!

Bloody brilliant speach, I bet it went in one ear and out the other with Cyclops. We can only hope and pray there is still a country left in a years time so we can vote out broon the loon !

Stilts

loosehead said:
Good points.
Shame he makes them from the comfort of Europe.
In answer to jim30, the reason he is in Europe is that the trough is so much bigger then the one our MP's use at Westminster.
A mate of mine knows this MEP and if I recall correctly, he makes a point of claiming virtually no expenses.

Latest Threads