Its all about the Prime Minister

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Bonzo_Dog, Mar 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How about 'nobody likes you you Scottish cnut, fcuk off back home and mess up your own country!'?

2. Good drills for him wearing his H4H wristband on his right wrist also. Where was Brown's?

3. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Well put.

Typical to see Brown smiling away as if the man was making a joke. He still just get the fact that he screwed up to a greater extent than any other G20 leader, be it the role of Chancellor or as Party leader, in accruing the debt we now have as a nation.

Ah well, the election can't come soon enough.

4. Superb speech - well made, well put across - why is this man wasted in Brussels, when he should be in the shadow cabinet?

5. Shame he's pro rampant privatistion. Otherwise, good drills.

6. Good points.
    Shame he makes them from the comfort of Europe.
    In answer to jim30, the reason he is in Europe is that the trough is so much bigger then the one our MP's use at Westminster.

7. Mr Brown your mission should you chose to take it is, take a political party from one of the highest ever majorities, and turn it into the countries 3rd political party.

Oh I forgot you have almost done it. :lol:

8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

What an absolutely brilliant speech. He had a bit of time to get across as succinctly as as he could everything that needed to be said, and boy of boy didn't he do just that.

Put him in charge of the Conservatives - they'd romp home.

Check out the comments underneath too.

He warrants further investigation this chap - he's not a one-trick pony. :D

Daniel Hannon on Wiki

9. Linky no work for me but this one does:

http://www.order-order.com/

"Some great home truths served up by Dan Hannan at the European Parliament in reply to Brown’s address. All the time Gordon just squirmed in his seat pretending not to be bothered. Gordon was reduced to grinning like a monkey at a zoo caught playing with himself."

10. I can only imagine why the TV news programmes haven't been reporting extensively on this superb speech.

11. Yes, they have their orders. However it is getting about a bit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94lW6Y4tBXs

What a bad day for the Git: Mervyn King tells it like it is just a month before the budget (country is skint so close the cheque book you twat) and now that. What a shame.

12. Hes got a H4H wristband on as well. That was cracking.

13. Having watched UKIP having a go as well I can only assume that the idiot grin is a nervous reaction rather than genuine mirth at his own appalling record being read out to him. I'm not sure whom I'll be voting for on June 4th but I am quite certain that it wont be for a Labour candidate!